Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

the bro

Just a quick question... currently i have my 2nd chamber of my Biocube 29g made into a fuge. It has been serving me well, i never have any Nitrites or trates. My question is... would getting rid of the fuge and replacing it with a Tinze 9002 skimmer make up for not having a fuge anymore? Wish i could have both but the skimmer will take up almost the entire 2nd chamber.

spanko

Yeah you can have both. Type
mediabaskets
into a google search, go to the first link and check out the products there.

mntcfish

mntcfish - I've got a 29 Bio cube - just starting. Have LR and some inverts. Let me know what you think. Also looking for some advice on modding the tank. I'd like to add a protein skimmer and a koralia pump, but am confused what I should buy. Any recommendations fro experience. Thanks!!!

luvmynano

Hi guys!

Can I join the fun? Here is my tank, its a 20 gallon. There are close-ups on my profile page if you want to see more.

luvmynano

Thanks Nissan! I hope to add more corals soon, I will add pics when I do. Please ignore the red slime in the corner, I am in the process of getting rid of it!!

handbanana

Could I join? I havnt started yet but within a few days I should be able.
Mines an Oceanianic 12 gallon biocube.
Thanks everyone
Nick

oceana

i will be tossing another tank into the ring later this week. i got board last week and bought a solana cardiff
system for the kitchen. i'll get pic of in a bit. the only fish will be our breading pair of gold stripe maroons. toher then that i just stole coral from the large tank and filled it uip

speg

I wish 12 gallon nanos were allowed to join :'(
Guess I'll go out and buy a 14 gallon tomorrow so I can join the thread.... :'( x 10