NASCAR Fantasy League

aquaknight

TTT, don't forget everyone! 'Dega this week! Going to be awesome.
Pro-Tip, run a Chevy, 17 of the last 18 were Chevy's in the Winner's Circle.

scotts

I certainly did not get any.
Anybody see the race today? What the ???? with Kevin LePage. Then after he was totally defending himself.

digitydash

Was a crazy race.I thought I was going to get a coupleIn the top 5 but couple of my driver where left out to dry on the outside.Great race though.

digitydash

Who is Keith48 - Johnson 3-PEAT!! and why can they change all their drivers every week?I don't think that is fair to everyone.
Nice week spiderwomen.

spiderwoman

Definitely was a good week. I passed 2 fellow reefers :)
I have no idea who that is and why do they have over 2000 points and still be last?
Edit: He is now first in points. I don't think he should be allowed to appear out of nowhere when the season is already in full swing. I think I know what he is after... winning the league. He is managing 14 other leagues. Can we get rid of him?

digitydash

If you take his first race out he would be in like 7th since we didn't do the first race.I still don't think it is fair he can change all of his team every week and nobody else can.I agree he needs to be kick out if he want to join in the middle he should start at 0.

scotts

Spider, what a great week! Digi, you did pretty great also. Most of us did pretty well except for TABOR, What happened dude?

8 laps to go and I paused the TV and showed my wife that I had first second and third, Michael, Johnson and Kyle. She asked if we could just stop the race right then. So what happened to Michael? Leading with 3 to go and he ends up 27th. OUCH!

spiderwoman

Scotts, can you get rid of Keith48 - Johnson 3-PEAT!!? He has points for a race that was before our league was setup so he has to go. Sorry Keith48, who ever you are, but you were not part of the league from the start so bye bye.

scotts

I have asked Keith to do one of three things.
1. Start over with a new team
2. Tank it this week so he gets zero points.
3. remove himself from our group.
I will keep you informed.

t316

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2585763
Did everyone like the new two car drafting game they played all day yesterday?
I came home from a scout trip and crashed out
...missed the whole race. I see I had the winner though

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2585739
I have asked Keith to do one of three things.
1. Start over with a new team
2. Tank it this week so he gets zero points.
3. remove himself from our group.
I will keep you informed.
Thanks man...