NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

It is option 3.
It's funny, I don't like Daytona or Talledega, but I ended up watching the enitre race. But then that just tells you how much laundry I had to fold.

scotts

OK I asked 1Journey to change the front page so if anyone wants to join they should PM me for the info.

jj48

I told Scott to just remove me from the league. First of all, this BS about me managing 14 leagues is just that - BS. I am in two other leagues and thought that since I am a member here, I would join the group and have some fun. How unfortunate that there are some crybabies involved.
I had no idea you guys started a week late. I only joined because I was already doing it in another league and thought it would be added camaraderie with some fellow reefers. Just remove me if it is that big of a deal. I have more important things to do than worry about whining children in a fantasy league playing for nothing. I could understand people being upset if there was something at stake, but there isn't. Some people need to get a life already. ;)

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by jj48
http:///forum/post/2587441
I told Scott to just remove me from the league. First of all, this BS about me managing 14 leagues is just that - BS. I am in two other leagues and thought that since I am a member here, I would join the group and have some fun. How unfortunate that there are some crybabies involved.
I had no idea you guys started a week late. I only joined because I was already doing it in another league and thought it would be added camaraderie with some fellow reefers. Just remove me if it is that big of a deal. I have more important things to do than worry about whining children in a fantasy league playing for nothing. I could understand people being upset if there was something at stake, but there isn't. Some people need to get a life already. ;)
sounds like your the one "whining"...we all wanted it to be fair...if you had 300 more pionts then all of us, how would the be fair?...

t316

What was wrong with just tanking this week, putting us all on an even playing field, if you just wanted to join in on the fun....verses coming in with extra points knowing that you would be in the lead with little chance of anyone catching you?

Sounding like Jeff Gordon here...

gman08016

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
http:///forum/post/2587463
sounds like your the one "whining"...we all wanted it to be fair...if you had 300 more pionts then all of us, how would the be fair?...
Just for the note like jtrzerocool said nobody was whining.Just should have told the moderator that you had the other ones.It wouldn't be fair thats all with a 300 jump on us .Heck i started a week late and still trying to catch up with the rest.Just my 2 cents

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by jj48
http:///forum/post/2587441
Nawww I prefer being a cry baby and refuse to get a life

You could have joined the thread here and say that you are joining too, instead you just jumped in in the middle of the season.
PS chill out! What a nice little post as your first in this thread.

scotts

....and moving on.....
I will officially welcome STD to the group and ask him, what the ??? does you name here mean and double ?????? your team manger name?

You know Gman, I just noticed where you are in the standings. Not sure if I should congratulate you or ask what is wrong with Knight.
Or for that matter Spidey.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2587508
....and moving on.....
I will officially welcome STD to the group and ask him, what the ??? does you name here mean and double ?????? your team manger name?

You know Gman, I just noticed where you are in the standings. Not sure if I should congratulate you or ask what is wrong with Knight.
Or for that matter Spidey.

Well, school login name. for here, and std stands for student, they have since removed the std because of the endless jokes that resulted. Like everyone gets an std in this college. ect. And slingshot well, in honor of degas two car slingshot. Or take your pick, "slingshot, engage" one of the best movies of all time. decided against shake and bake because it is just too rediculous.

scotts

Yeah, I generally abbreviate peoples names and it is a little weird to type std. Maybe I will just call you reb.
Guess I am just lazy, I call T316, T3. Even my daughter Amy we call Aim.

spiderwoman

http:///forum/post/2587573
Yeah, I generally abbreviate peoples names and it is a little weird to type std. Maybe I will just call you reb.
hehe I think I'll call him reb too... std just sounds so... personal

stdreb27

http:///forum/post/2587573
Ruben is fine too. I like the T3 terminator type reference.

scotts

TABOR gets the big 18 points for qualifying. Here I was going to brag that I have 15, but he beat me. Good job dude!
Now you are in the same quandry as me, do I go with Jimmie, or Denny.
AquaKnight, and Gman. You have Jeremy Mayfield. He is not entered so make sure he is not your active driver this week.