NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

I have picked the last car for the third time this season. That has got to be some kind of record.

scotts

Digi, You broke the 400 point mark. Awesome job dude! As an FYI, I got less than half the points you did.

aquaknight

Don't worry scott, you definitely weren't the last team
Nice showing digi

Hey, realized there isn't one for the all-star race next week. Is there a special one time race league that we could join? Or maybe just post our drivers and we'll figure a points system out? (Like just average finish of drivers?)

digitydash

Thanks I been flurting with good finishes but seem always to have a car get wrecked at the end of the race.It will change for you.I have had some crappy races to.It just happen to fall at the same time as other so I didn't lose any spots.

spiderwoman

Nice job digity!
I thought I would not get any points for this race but didn't end up too bad... 347 points with 2,4,8 and 28 positions. I'm catching up on you guys :)

stdreb27

I came in 3rd for the week! I was getting ticked that I took biffle off this week, then his car blew up.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2603771
I almost took him instead of jr so glad I didn't
Great week digi...i am now in 2nd place...i guess GT1 racing(or whatever his name is) didnt know about the 9 race limit...
...he only got like 3 points this week...oh well...now your the only one that i have to hunt down digi...

aquaknight

So is every(any?)one interested in doing a mini challenge for the All-Star race? I think it would be cool as anyone, even people not in the league could join.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2604579
So is every(any?)one interested in doing a mini challenge for the All-Star race? I think it would be cool as anyone, even people not in the league could join.
im up for it...how do we join?

aquaknight

Well there isn't any league like yahoo or what have you, but we'd just post our picks for the race. If Scotts doesn't mind, me usurping him, I'll post a new thread.