NASCAR Fantasy League

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2481889
I'm going to blame it all on hubby if I don't do well. After all he should be feeding me enough insider info, don't you think?
Who is your husband? Does he race? sorry if you have already told everyone but i havent read it anywhere...

spiderwoman

He works for one of the cup teams driving the race hauler. He's been in the industry most of his life, in the Nascar circuit for 19 years.

jtrzerocool

http:///forum/post/2481907
Trust me, it's not

Really not a way to live and have a family when you are on the road for most of the year. He has 2 yr old twins that he doesn't get to see much.
didnt think about that...sorry to hear about that...

spiderwoman

Don't feel bad. I've adjusted to this over the years and now I actually look forward to those days that he is gone. I get a lot more of my work done, can watch what I want on TV, can cook what I want to eat, no need to pick up after anybody else but me and girls etc.

scotts

Hello from beautiful Fresno CA, the raisin capital of the world

Don't forget to set your teams!! They are locked in about 6 hours, so make sure you have who you want for the weekend!

spiderwoman

I'll give you a little tip :)
Tomorrow's weather may not work for the qualifying which means that there are a lot of good guys who won't even get a change to make the race so keep that in mind with your selections.
I haven't locked mine down yet...
PS Today many of the Toyota's were changing the same part they had to change last weekend. Trucks were not even parked yet when the changing took place (another insider tip shared) :)

scotts

I can verify that it is raining in central and southern CA. Tomorrows forecast calls for more of the same. So break out your NASCAR rule books to see who qualifies in a rain out this early in the season. Or just close you eyes and point at the names. I'm pretty sure I would do better if I just did that and it would be so much easier.

t316

Okay...I was avoiding this, but it looks like I'm going to have to dive back into that site and figure out how to do this

t316

I got tied up (3 kids.... trying to get showers/homework/in bed...not to mention attitude problems, etc. OMG). And now it's 1:00AM in the morning here on the east coast, so I'll look at it in the morning at the office. I know, deadline will have probably been passed, but I think I had a pretty good (safe) team picked.

scotts

http:///forum/post/2484015
I fell asleep before I got my final list in. I only have my 2 A list selected

Well we figured since it had something to do with computers and you being a girl that it would be too technical and complicated for you.

BTW the joke behind this is my wife is a test manager for a Co. that makes 40Gig chips for routers. She talks about work and I have absolutley NO idea what she is talking about.

Please don't hack my computer......

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2484657
Well we figured since it had something to do with computers and you being a girl that it would be too technical and complicated for you.

BTW the joke behind this is my wife is a test manager for a Co. that makes 40Gig chips for routers. She talks about work and I have absolutley NO idea what she is talking about.

Please don't hack my computer......

HEHEHE I might as well. I've got nothing better to do tonight than having a quart of B&J, programming a very boring application, watch tv and lurk here. As you know, us women can multi-task!
I'm so pissed off right now. Our guy didn't even get a chance to qualify because it was rained out

Now hubby has to spend a day at the hotel tomorrow and Sunday morning they are going to head out for Vegas. IF both cars had not made the race, then they'd be heading home.
such is life

t316

Just jumping back in....been out of the loop/news. So what's happening over in CA. There was no qualifying? What?