NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

Well that just blows. The odd part of their schedule is that they are saying tomorrow is going to be clear and it will rain on Sunday. So I don't think they will get the race in on Sunday. That will really mess with the schedules

I was going to say if you are stuck somewhere it might as well be Vegs, but he is stuck in Fontana,
It is just a step above Fresno.

scotts

T3, Qualifying was rained out. So the top 35 were already in, 3 past champions used provisionals to get in and the other 5 drivers were picked by a mixture of Ouiji board and reading tea leaves. Apparently the Ouiji board could not spell AJ because he is not in the race.

t316

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2485398
T3, Qualifying was rained out. So the top 35 were already in, 3 past champions used provisionals to get in and the other 5 drivers were picked by a mixture of Ouiji board and reading tea leaves. Apparently the Ouiji board could not spell AJ because he is not in the race.
Thanks...I think all of my choices were in the top 35. I played it safe this first race...didn't want you guys to embarrass me too much.

scotts

That is one reason that I chose Kyle Petty as one of my choices, because since he is in the top 35 he would be in the race.
My nose is much better, thanks for asking. It has been nice to be breathing normally, something I guess I have not really been doing. It is still healing and the cold that I started today will not help, but two steps foward one step back.

t316

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2485458
That is one reason that I chose Kyle Petty as one of my choices, because since he is in the top 35 he would be in the race.
My nose is much better, thanks for asking. It has been nice to be breathing normally, something I guess I have not really been doing. It is still healing and the cold that I started today will not help, but two steps foward one step back.
Kyle Petty
You got to be crappin' me. I hope that was a joke. I wouldn't choose him if there were only two cars in the race and the other was Hillary Clinton.
I hope you don't get a cold. That just hurts thinking about what that would do to your nose after all this. You just need one of those bubble things around your bed. You could have a tv & laptop inside, and a little hole where your wife could slide in food/beer on a regular basis.

scotts

I'm taking a sick day today. I figure around 4:00 today with be blowing my already sore nose I should be no fun to be around. Hey that is about the time the Busch race should be starting

Yes I chose Petty because I figured he would get some points. I was going to say points are points, but then I remembered I had Kyle Bush chosen for some unfathomable reason, and realized I would rather go without points then to choose him

spiderwoman

I'll be watching both truck and *BUSCH* race today too. AJ bought a seat in a truck today so it's going to be interesting to watch that race.

digitydash

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2485471
Kyle Petty
You got to be crappin' me. I hope that was a joke. I wouldn't choose him if there were only two cars in the race and the other was Hillary Clinton.
I hope you don't get a cold. That just hurts thinking about what that would do to your nose after all this. You just need one of those bubble things around your bed. You could have a tv & laptop inside, and a little hole where your wife could slide in food/beer on a regular basis.

scotts

The ONLY time it rains here is Dec, Jan, Feb. Those 3 months. So of course you schedule the race during those times.

BTW from what I remember about looking at the teams last night Aqua chose the wrong active drivers for Team B. Those of you that have Jeff as your choice look like you are going to get a lot of points. And Spider,
well she has her new tank to look forward to.

aquaknight

Bro, tell me about it. I thought that teammate wrecking stuff was over last week with the Roush boys, not Hendrick's
. So not only are my B drivers out, Mayfield then cuts a tire so my C guy is out. What a crappy race.
Are there any civil engineers, or the like, that could explain the problems with the water seeping out of the track? I don't recall any other tracks previously have this problem. You think some vertical grooves would have been thought of beforehand...

jtrzerocool

hey digi...why are you managing 2 teams? just curious...anyways im in 4th place now that all the points are in...

digitydash

I messed up on my name so I made a new one.I was a little confused when i signed up.I will not be using the other one no more.

t316

Okay, so now I see how this thing works. Look out next week

...and Scotts, how can you see other peoples teams? I don't see where I can do that.

digitydash

You can't see them till the race is locked but you can look the week befor and you can see their teams.Just click their name.

scotts

JT, You are pretty close to SECOND place there.
Aqua, you could have had one heck of a day. Next time you need to do the opposite of what you think is the right thing to do.
Spidey......well......at least you are in double digits.

Of course being so far in the lead I would not mind if the season ended right now.