NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

I sold my soul to the devil.
I have 2 drives in my lineup that I cannot stand, but I think will do well at this track. Hey points are points.
Spider, so what did hubby think of your stellar performance last week?

spiderwoman

C R A P !!!!
We didn't make the race again. Last one to be bounced out and sure enough, he is out.

On positive note, hubby will come home

scotts

I saw the last part of qualifying, I was hoping Carpentier would get loose, but no he was solidly in the field.
Another good note is that you could have already made as many points as you did all last weekend.

t316

SpiderWoman;2497113 said:
C R A P !!!!
We didn't make the race again. Last one to be bounced out and sure enough, he is out.

WHAT

Tell hubby that this is making it very difficult to try to pull for a newbie. I'll always be an E & Jr. fan, but I thought I was on to somebody new here. What's he saying the problem is? I know the obvious, $, but is it something with the motors that's keeping him from competing?

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2497337
WHAT

Tell hubby that this is making it very difficult to try to pull for a newbie. I'll always be an E & Jr. fan, but I thought I was on to somebody new here. What's he saying the problem is? I know the obvious, $, but is it something with the motors that's keeping him from competing?
Actually with them it is not about $$, they are owned by Red Bull and answer directly to Dietrich Mateschitz, the owner of Red Bull in Austria. They have all top equipment and anything that is needed, is purchased. Their team is rare in the sense that they don't wait for the sponsor checks to come in, right now they are the only owner sponsored 2 car team.
Hubby didn't say much when we talked, they were in a rush to try to get out of the track. Also I can't say too much of might the reasons be on a public forum :)
Just makes me sad that AJ is not getting the opportunity to start races, exact replica of what last year (his rookie) was

At least Brian is doing well, he is in top 15 overall, qualified in again and top 10 in Las Vegas would not be a surprise if you ask me :)