NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

Woo Hoo! Spidey has already doubled her season total!!

Gman, getting on the board with some points.
Knight, well looks like another tough week, at least you had a tough qualifiying day.

Sixline, well looks like your B team is doing better than your A team.

GC looks like you are sitting good for a good points day.
JT, looks like you have been talking to sixline

Digi, Looking like you are doing good, although tough choice on Team C there.
That of course leaves me who is not only in the point lead, but got the most qualifying points and of course will get the most points tomorrow.

t316

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2499788
Man that last wreck killed me. I would of had 3 cars in the top 5

It all killed me. Tony Stewart out
Scott Riggs

I was glad to see 24 go out, not in that way though (that could have been fatal if the angle had been just right).

digitydash

Yea that was a hard hit on the wall.That wall their is dangerous they need a railing so it not a head on hit like that.

spiderwoman

I like Tony, he is a big kid with little temper problems every now and then
He has been very lucky on his way to the stardome, great parents that did everything to make sure nothing is hindering his career, great team with great sponsors, etc.

scotts

I moved up 21,412 positions and went from the 10th percentile to the 18th percentile. Around lap 25 I had the top 3 drivers and DJ was about 15th. I was thinking, let's just call the race now.
That was a nasty wreck, but so was Tony's.
I thought it was a pretty good race through. I was HIGHLY skeptical of the COT, but I have liked all the races so far.

t316

Alright everybody.....Has Scotts got some kind of inside scoop here???? I mean what's the deal????

digitydash

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2500091
I moved up 21,412 positions and went from the 10th percentile to the 18th percentile. Around lap 25 I had the top 3 drivers and DJ was about 15th. I was thinking, let's just call the race now.
That was a nasty wreck, but so was Tony's.
I thought it was a pretty good race through. I was HIGHLY skeptical of the COT, but I have liked all the races so far.
This is what I moved up I sure that last wreck took a good chunk out of it though.
Percentile 12th Rank Change +5,355

aquaknight

Can some one post how I did? Websense at work blocks all fantasy stuff.
I think I did pretty well, those last couple of wrecks sure worked out
. Can't believe I forgot to change out Nemechek after his DNQ. Would have had good points then.

scotts

Digity, you would have had an AWESOME week if Jeff hadn't messed up there at the end.
JT, Tony Stewart was your downfall. But my wife would say that Tony Stewart is everyone's downfall.
Knight, you would have hand an awesome week also if you had changed drivers. You would have had about 60 more points.

Spider, you and JT had the same points, but once again you are behind the guy with only one week and the team that has no active drivers.

aquaknight

So...... how does the points docking work for fantasy? Will Scotts be charged 100 points like Edwards will be on Tuesday?

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2501212
Digity, you would have had an AWESOME week if Jeff hadn't messed up there at the end.
JT, Tony Stewart was your downfall. But my wife would say that Tony Stewart is everyone's downfall.
Knight, you would have hand an awesome week also if you had changed drivers. You would have had about 60 more points.

Spider, you and JT had the same points, but once again you are behind the guy with only one week and the team that has no active drivers.

I HATE stewart... i dont even know why i put him in my roster...but that will be that last time that he is in my line up...i shall prevail next week!

scotts

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2501224
So...... how does the points docking work for fantasy? Will Scotts be charged 100 points like Edwards will be on Tuesday?

As soon as I saw the headline that is the first thing that came to mind, Oh NO!!!

JT, I cannot stand the Bush Brothers and sold my soul to use them this week. I figured points are points. I was REAL close to changing Carl Edwards out for Kurt Bush, I am SO glad I did not do that.