NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

Hey it is only 27 between JT and me (Or is that JT and I?
)
I might even be able to watch the race today, since the Steelers are on tomorrow night. Hey you have to have some type of sporting event on the TV on Sunday.

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2822078
Dudes (and dudette)....I had to go dig this thread out of archives....

Spidey...I believe it's only 23 pts. at the moment, and still reeling

I think you just broke your line Dwight!!!!
I put in extra 60 points between us

1, 10, 11, 12

jtrzerocool

wow...its about time that i had a good week...i won this week in points...and i also put a decent amount of points inbetween me and scotts...lets hope i can hold on to it...
my cars went 2, 3, 8, 10.... 368 points this week...

digitydash

I did alright this week.I would of done alot better but kvapil did me bad and got last place lol. I am just trying to maintain my lead.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2825149
I did alright this week.I would of done alot better but kvapil did me bad and got last place lol. I am just trying to maintain my lead.
i'm trying my best to catch you digi...we will see...the last 2 races are going to be fun!

aquaknight

Almost had a good week, 1, 10, 11, and then 42 with Gilliland...What a week to pick him.

What's everyone think of what he did to JPM and the suspension, or their lack of.
IMO, he still should be parked and maybe not race the rest of the season. My boy Harvick, has been suspended for far
less then that, IIRC fighting in the pits, and it certainly didn't put anyone's lives at risk the way Gilliland did. I mean, that's the stuff you do on a computer racing game, not in real life....

spiderwoman

I can't wait for the season to be over. Hubby has been gone over a week now and won't be home until next Tuesday and then basically he turns around and is gone again on Wed. One of our twins is currently upset with daddy and doesn't even want to talk to him on the phone. It breaks my heart when she cuddles up with me and says in a quiet voice *I miss my daddy*.

digitydash

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2829949
I can't wait for the season to be over. Hubby has been gone over a week now and won't be home until next Tuesday and then basically he turns around and is gone again on Wed. One of our twins is currently upset with daddy and doesn't even want to talk to him on the phone. It breaks my heart when she cuddles up with me and says in a quiet voice *I miss my daddy*.
awww

digitydash

1 more race
WOW how fast it goes.Their has been alot of shuffling the last month or so.It has been intresting and I dont think it will be any difference on the last race.GL with ur last week picks make them good for the last hurrah.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2829949
yuck I can imagine what that is like. on the bright side, I won this weekend.

scotts

So going into the final week the question is will people play it safe and be happy with their place in the field, or will you gamble and try to pass the person in front of you.
I was going to say that it looks like a well deserved win for Digity as he has pretty much lead since early on and has been consistant..... BUT if you look at the standings for the first half and the second half, he was of course leading at the halfway point, but has had the worse performance in the second half. I could possibly get second (knock on wood) and will be happy with that. I too had a good first half and not so good second half. I also tried to pick only the drivers that I liked, knowing it may cost me points.
JT, well what can you say, looking good there and then had a stroke of bad luck. Although he could pull out a second or drop to fourth. Spidey was of course the semtimental favorite (could be the chick thing
) and we all thought that she would have inside information,but who knew that she and hubby actually talked about their kids and life in general on the phone and not talking about racing
We cannot forget her stellar start of 10, yes that is ten points the first week. T316, well I think he can get the award for trying. However things just did not seem to fall his way. You know how sometimes it seems like you are running in water? I think that could describe T3 this year.
This brings us to the quiet TABOR, who although he started weeks late, has actually passed some people and is set for a solid sixth place finish. Quite fine considering how late he started, now if we could just get him to drop in and say hi and crow a little bit. AquaKnight, well not only did he fall behind a couple laps down early on with a flat tire, but he got a speeding ticket leaving the pits and had to do a pass through, however with some good pitwork, getting the luckydog pass and making the right adjustments he has posted the best second half points, by a good margin.
Stdreb, well started way too late to catch up to the pack, but has posted some good scores and as he has never failed to mention, has won a few weeks.

We have all had our ups and downs this season and so let me say this for the last time.... SET YOUR TEAMS!!!!!

aquaknight

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2836991
AquaKnight, well not only did he fall behind a couple laps down early on with a flat tire, but he got a speeding ticket leaving the pits and had to do a pass through, however with some good pitwork, getting the luckydog pass and making the right adjustments he has posted the best second half points, by a good margin.

Further analysis reports that the flat tire was due to an aggressive camber setup, which coupled with the 'going slow-take it easy' approach the team decided to take for the first half, unknowlying further agrovated the inner tire bead, causing eventual tire failure. After we were able to get her in the pits, take some wedge out, and slap an extra piece of tape on the grill, we are able to set some blistering times, including tieing the season single-week-record of 401 points, set by digity and his boys, in week 11, and having the most points in the second half of the season.

digitydash

Well writen scott. I have just been lucky at times when some of u had bad luck and I had the right pics at the time.I will agree I have been consistant this yr but nothing extravagant.Except for 1 week stated by Aqua with a 401.