NASCAR Fantasy League

scotts

Thanks all! I have been wanting to write that and finally found the time.
Knight what you wrote was awesome! I found myself saving too much too. I saved Kyle Bush cause I though we would really turn it on during the chase, yeah that was a good idea.
Having the last place car 5 times did not help either. 2 of those were Kyle and 1 was Jeff Gordon.
Digi, I hope they crying smiley (that is an oxymoron) is far the fact that the season is ending and not what I wrote.

Spidey and Ruben already looking forward to next year, hey let's finish this one first.

jtrzerocool

well...good luck all in the final race...its been great chatting with all of you through the season...and thanks for putting up with all my trash talk...lol...i'm looking forward to next season with all of you...

stdreb27

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2839310
Guess who is more than excited about the test ban for the start of 2009??????

They decide to ban it? I wonder how many bad tires we are going to see in the early part of next year...

spiderwoman

The tire tests will take place as those are for select cars only and I believe partially paid for by the tire company.

spiderwoman

From Jayski.com
NASCAR to ban testing? UPDATE 2: NASCAR executives are moving toward perhaps a virtual ban on all testing through the early months of 2009, until the economy settles down, according to NASCAR teams. That's a reversal of the plan just a few months ago to open up testing for 24 days per team at Sprint Cup tour tracks. Currently teams can test en masse at seven official NASCAR tests at Cup tour speedways. And teams can test anywhere else at any time. NASCAR could bar teams from testing at any NASCAR-sanctioned tracks, such as Kentucky.(Winston Salem Journal)(11-10-2008)
UPDATE: hearing that NASCAR told the teams at Homestead on Friday that testing in all forms would be banned in 2009.(11-14-2008)
UPDATE 2: In an effort to help teams manage costs, NASCAR is suspending testing for its three national and two regional racing series for the 2009 season. Testing for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, as well as the NASCAR Camping World East and West Regional Touring Series at tracks hosting any of those events are included in the 2009 policy. NASCAR reached this decision following several months of discussion with the teams regarding testing, coupled with the current economic conditions. The suspension of testing should save the industry millions of dollars. "This is a significant move during an unusual time for all of us," said NASCAR President Mike Helton in making the announcement. “NASCAR has routinely adjusted its test policy over the years to reflect current conditions. This is another example of that.”(NASCAR PR)(11-14-2008)

scotts

http:///forum/post/2839310
Guess who is more than excited about the test ban for the start of 2009??????

I bet you are happy, your girls will be too.
Not sure if hubby will be though, now he will have to work on his honey-do list.

scotts

So we all have dave Reutimann (Except T316) who has the pole. Now it is decision time, do you go with him like everyone else to keep your position, or do you go with you other driver hoping that Reutimann has the SSD on his car and you make up some points on the person in front of you. OR do you figure that everyone else will go with their other driver and so you figure you will use Reutimann and get the points, he will probably lead a lap. OR do you figure that everyone will figure that you will figure..........

I think I am glad this is the last race. my head hurts.

scotts

http:///forum/post/2839679
I've had Reutimann for a while and will definitely go with him. He has been a solid point bringer for me.
You are like me, either go with the guy that starts first or go with the guy who starts last. Not a tough decision there.

scotts

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! I broke the 100,000 barrier. I finished 96,987. I did not think that would happen.