New 125g three view room divider

dsbdude

cool tank and nice set-up
..but i thought of something, what if you spilled a drink would if go through the slots and into the water?

cptrigger

Lazy K,
Great looking tank!!!! When are we going to see some new pics on it? My wife loved it to and it's something we are planning to do when we get into our new house (hopefully this summer). What would be the chances of showing the design plans? I don't get the wife to agree on many things, but this se-up is one she loved.
Thanks,
Trigger

bmorecopper

Wow! Thats a nice set up. Makes me want to start knocking out walls around the entrance to my house. Maybe if I get rid of the coat closet and the half bath??????

lazy k

Here are a few new pics. I took down my 4 year old 75g fish only with rock tank and moved everything into the 125g. All the aggressive fish have been returned to the lfs with the exception of the niger trigger (just like the guy too much to part with him).

dse

hello and wow just purely wow!
im so wanting to copy your style of building the tank stand and cover i just viewed it now im ammiazed i just cant belive theres sum good tans on this site keep up the good work i hope mine will be half as good as yours.

lazy k

The tank is coming along great! I'll post some pics soon.
I have been asked by a few folks to share my build record. I am attempting to upload a series of pics that show the documented build, it's not comprehensive but, anyone with access to wood working tools and basic know how should be able to use this record to develop thier own plan if they wish.
Here are the first 5 pics of my build record.....

spiderwoman

You do better documentation that oh so many cabinet maker out there. You could make a nice fortune building those for customers.

lazy k

Here are a few nore of the build and a few of the aquarium. Oh ya, the little black and white land lubber is Coco Pearl.

prime311

Hey Lazy K how is water being pumped out of the system? Is that like a closed loop in the canopy? Do you run a pump to draw water out and, if so, what GPH is it?

lazy k

Hello Prime311
Yes it's a closed loop system. The pump is an Iwaki (Japanese motor) cycling 1,200 gph.