New 150G Tank

gnorman

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
What happened to the Female Blue Throat Trig? Sorry if I did not see it in the tread somewhere? Great tank

we ended up getting a male blue jaw ( brilliant color )
and it jumped out of the tank

i honestly dont know why b.c all seemed fine. he might have been getting chased around by our blue bird wrasse ( we took him back shortly after b.c he didnt really work with our tank )
thanks for the complement about the tank

azfishgal

Norman, your tank is looking awesome!!! Beautiful Angel! Wish I could have one, but she'd eat my corals. I don't mind spending money on my tank, but that kind of fish food is a bit pricey.

gnorman

haha yeah i know what u mean, corals can get pricy, and its never fun when ur 200 dollar fish goes after a 50 dollar coral.
thanks for the comments, it seems as if our tanks have come a long time since we both set them up. yours looks amazing!
i bet were both happy with our Lee-Mars

jakemann33

your tank is ok, but you should see mine. I'm not one to brag but if you think yours is cool mine is 10 times better. I just put in a golden coral and a rexburg plank. they go perfectly together. talk to you soon gnorman

gnorman

hahaha thanks jakeman.... u know what tho, you should really change ur user name to jakekid, because thats exactly what u act like

have a great day

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by jakemann33
your tank is ok, but you should see mine. I'm not one to brag but if you think yours is cool mine is 10 times better. I just put in a golden coral and a rexburg plank. they go perfectly together. talk to you soon gnorman
Ugh...here we go another troll. Jake...no shame in starting your own thread to show off your tank. To come onto Normans thread and make a comment like the one above is totally disrespectful.
If you are going to be like this good luck getting any help here.
I would say welcome to the boards but, there is no need since you feel that you own the place already.

gnorman

ccampbell57, thanks for sticking up for me
but, jakeman is actually my older brother. he lives in Idaho and has never seem my tank so i gave him my link to the tank, he thought it would be funny to post something like that. yeah hes that kind of guy and i love him for it. he thought the rexburg plank was hilarious, considering i go to school in rexburg and there is no suck thing as a rexburg plank. sorry that it had to take place on this site where people come to learn about SWF and all. anyways, thanks for sticking up for me.
eric-

hefner413

haha - I figured he knew you :eek:) ... although there are definitely people who would just come out and say that even if they didn't