New 28G Nano Cube for Horses :)

meowzer

OK...this is the start of my thread.....I am about to click on submit order haha....
ONE DECISION needs to be made.....aragonite fine sand .2-1.22MM....or reef sand 1-2 MM
as soon as I have that...I'M CLICKING!!!!

teresaq

reef sand, that way if you ever want a jawfish, you will be set. They make good tankmates. I will def be replacing mine

meowzer

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!! I ORDERED ITI
I ORDERED the 28G NANO CUBE WITH FREE STAND.....YAYYYY and the reef sand WHOOPIE
I'd add all kinds of dancing smilies, but the site won;t let me :(

meowzer

OH BTW.....Did I happen to mention that tonight I am ordering a Cross-Bow for my husband..(insert grinning smilie)

meowzer

OHHH I GOT SCARED...I got the order confirmation and it had my work address YIKES.....I had changed it to my home one, but something got messed up....so I called, and they got it changed
LOL...then I waited an hour and called again to confirm the shipping address :)
I will feel a lot better when I get the tracking confirmation....I DO NOT want this tank coming to my job, and me trying to fit in in my Mustang...LOL

al&burke

How very exciting meowzer - I am kicking myself in the but for not turning my 65 into a horse tank, a guy down the street has a 150 gallon tank and stand for sale 200 bucks, kicking myself, kicking myself

meowzer

I know regular shrooms can go in a horse tank, BUT can rhodactis?????
REMEMBER...I am doing this tank right!!!!

meowzer

IT SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY....No delivery date yet though...LOL...BUT IT SHIPPED...(dancing smilie)
BUT the sand will be delivered Tuesday YAY

chain

Did he have to get a doctors permit to hunt with it? I don't know if thats a state law anymore but it used to be. I remember my dad trying to get a doctors note so he could buy one and hunt with it. It probably isn't in existence anymore but you used to have to get proof that you were unable to hunt with a standard bow in order to hunt with a crossbow. Here's the law as of 2008 but im not sure if thats still intact now. Just a bit of info. Your in Idabel and honestly I wouldn't worry about it if you didn't know about the law before now. I seriously doubt any game warden is going to ask what you killed the animal in question with. That law just concerns hunting with a crowssbow not purchasing one so it shouldn't matter either way.
The Wildlife Department no longer issues crossbow permits.
Hunters who have a permanent disability to the extent that they cannot use a conventional longbow, as certified by a physician licensed to practice in Oklahoma or bordering state, may hunt with a crossbow.
A person who qualifies to use a crossbow shall have in their possession while in the field written evidence of such certification.
You will need to go to and download a form that your doctor can fill out and then carry that form with you in the field, while hunting with your crossbow.
Hunters with existing permits (lifetime crossbow permit) may use it for as long as the hunter hunts.
You can also carry your expired crossbow permit as proof of permanent disability instead of a new letter (since you had to have proof to get the crossbow license in the first place).

chain

lol sue. Good deal it was about time. I always thought it was idiotic anyways. We have so many deer I swear I could kill 10 a day and not make a dent. I hit a bear down by clayton once. That did a number on the truck I had then. Tell your husband good luck during the season. From your pictures he should just sit on your porch and hunt.
Here are some turkey beards for ya.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain http:///forum/thread/383946/new-28g-nano-cube-for-horses#post_3361977
lol sue. Good deal it was about time. I always thought it was idiotic anyways. We have so many deer I swear I could kill 10 a day and not make a dent. I hit a bear down by clayton once. That did a number on the truck I had then. Tell your husband good luck during the season. From your pictures he should just sit on your porch and hunt.
Here are some turkey beards for ya.

OMG I have a funny story.....about 2 weeks ago there was some brittle stringy stuff all over the bedroom floor.....had no clue what it was and I showed my husband
MY CAT CHEWED UP HIS TURKEY BEARD (BIG FLAME) He was not very happy.....LOL....BUT in the cats defense, he laid it on my dresser...it should have been in his hunting room or hung up somewhere haha

chain

Haha yep animals are bad about catching that scent. Our cat used to hiss at the stuffed bobcats I have in the back room. It still thinks they are real and out to eat it so it avoids that backroom at all cost.

meowzer

ESTIMATED DELIVERY IS February 22nd YAYYYY
It's this Tuesday and my husband is off of work...thank goodness he will be here to bring them in

chain

Really could use the smileys right now =). I wish I could get another tank. With the prospect of moving and starting a family im afraid im going to have get rid of a couple if not all of them. Really looking forward to the tank coming in. Remember to take LOTS OF PICTURES. We all love those.