NEW dwarf seahorses!!

airforceman

do you have an e-mail that i good get advice from you? I'm setting up a 12 gal. right now that is going to be a reef. I would think it would be awesome to do what you are doing.

bronco300

you are welcome to email me at bronco300 @gmail. com--reef tanks can be very difficult to do with dwarf seahorses....there are a lot more predators to these small guys
it takes a LOT of dedication to keep these guys as well...they have to be fed twice per day, and it has to be LIVE brine shrimp.

bronco300

i do...it wasnt technically live, but it is live rock...but i boiled EVERYTHING i put in there minus the dead sand(tropic eden brand) to make sure there was no contamination of hydroids etc

airforceman

alright cool. The day i'm done with gettin all of my 12 gal. stuff situated and normal i'm headed straight for the seahorses

bronco300

lol, awesome...do as much research as you can before settling on these though...they can be quite tough at first...but very easy after everything gets settled

airforceman

lots of reading for sure. I've kinda learned to like researching as that is one MAJOR part of this hobby lol. What are you doing with all of the seahorses you breed?

doahh

Hey Bronco.... I have a 2 gallon tank that I want to Dwarf Seahorses and was wondering what temp do you keep the water at?
Where can I actually BUY these guys?
And if the adults only get 1.5" long than those babies are TINY!

bronco300

i believe my temp is around 76 or so...they like cooler temps...the babies are very tiny and with the tail curled probably fit on a dime or so...shoot me an email-- bronco300 @gmail .com