NEW dwarf seahorses!!

autofreak44

so you buy the brine decapsulated, what method do you use to hatch them, then how do you put them in your tank
:joy:

bronco300

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
You mean two for the sh tank...or one for the sh tank and one for the reef?
What do you mean your's went downhill? Is that because of the lack of flow, light, or otherwise? If I see a problem with it being in my sh tank, I can just keep it where it is...it didn't even display the polyps in the store, from what I was told...took half an hour in my tank and BOOM!! There they were...
Thanks!!
Lisa :happyfish
sorry lisa, i forgot to say i meant two in the seahorse tank, one for the higher flow area and one for them to hang out on, then if you see one go downhill you can put it in your reef or something of that sort

bronco300

i decided to move my hatchery setup to a different room....i get about 3 feet from the wall and the table collapses...it had my containers of brine shrimp, abnd the two hatcheries, as i watch it go down my eyes widen and mouth drops...then 2 seconds which seemed like 5 minutes i ran to catch everything i could before it drained even more on the CARPET!...it is now air drying and i was lucky enought o have some food for tonight, and have some food for tomorrow...then got everything setup like it was going to be...geeee what a night..love it when brine shrimp water splashes in your face!!! lol

monalisa

Originally Posted by Bronco300
i decided to move my hatchery setup to a different room....i get about 3 feet from the wall and the table collapses...it had my containers of brine shrimp, abnd the two hatcheries, as i watch it go down my eyes widen and mouth drops...then 2 seconds which seemed like 5 minutes i ran to catch everything i could before it drained even more on the CARPET!...it is now air drying and i was lucky enought o have some food for tonight, and have some food for tomorrow...then got everything setup like it was going to be...geeee what a night..love it when brine shrimp water splashes in your face!!! lol

Yikes!! That's a kick in the butt. Did you manage to get everthing set up again? Talk about a high blood pressure moment.

bronco300

yea..its setup how i wanted it originally...except i have only a partial food for tonight, and then i did a double hatching that'll be ready to enrich tonight as well..and feed tomorrow...then i can start getting on track again hopefully.....getting on track is the worst part.

rykna

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Keep us posted Bronco. Pics when you get everything set back up??
Definately....and this time get stronger table

kayak385

do you have live webcam action of the seahorse tank? I don't mean to make you and goodwin have a competition or anything but it would be cool. By the way, do you still have that dual Hex for sale?

bronco300

competition for what? and yep, still for sale..havent tried hard lately, if no one buys it i'll set it up later down the road for a friend.
and nope, no webcam..thatd be to much work, haha. but thatd be pretty cool probably

monalisa

Any recent pics of your horses for those of us living vicareously through those of you that already have theirs? :joy: