NEW LED'S...TOMORROW

meowzer

WELL....tomorrow I am driving to Dallas to pick up my LED's.....they are custom built for the 54G corner bow.....
Of course there will be NO pics till Sunday.....LOL...
P.S. Right now I have the MH....do I acclimate the tank to the LEDS any differently??????

242bats

that's awesome, i am looking at putting leds on my 180g but do not know were to start. can you tell me somthing about what you got, if you don't mind me asking

thanks

meowzer

I wish I could....LOL.....I am buying them from a guy in Dallas that made them specifically for his 54G corner bow...same tank I have, he is upgrading his
all I know is that they are cree's....and all he does is raise sps....
NikeSB has personally seen them, so I kinda bought them off of a recommendation by him

scott t

Wow Mewozer, your getting all fancy on us now are you lol
I am glad that things are going well with your tanks.. WOOO HOOOO lol

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott T http:///forum/thread/386369/new-led-s-tomorrow#post_3393046
Wow Mewozer, your getting all fancy on us now are you lol
I am glad that things are going well with your tanks.. WOOO HOOOO lol
LOL...Not really.....It just happened that I posted a pic of my tgank in a Dallas forum...and the guy told me what he had.....how could you pass it up

it's really hard to find lighting for this DUMB shaped thank....funny thing is I had JUST purchased a 24" outer orbit MH for it (used) was gonna hang it....BUT decided to get the LED's when I found out about them. I have been using the outer orbit for a month, but am selling it to Nissan .....once I get the LED's of course

scott t

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/386369/new-led-s-tomorrow#post_3393049
LOL...Not really.....It just happened that I posted a pic of my tgank in a Dallas forum...and the guy told me what he had.....how could you pass it up

it's really hard to find lighting for this DUMB shaped thank....funny thing is I had JUST purchased a 24" outer orbit MH for it (used) was gonna hang it....BUT decided to get the LED's when I found out about them. I have been using the outer orbit for a month, but am selling it to Nissan .....once I get the LED's of course
Wow, I guess I have missed a lot since I have not been on... I was just looking through your post and see that you have set up your Nano for a Sea Horse tank too.. Giving Horses a go again are you?? That is so Awesome if I ever get the 75 gal up and running I can start to think about setting up the 55 gal.. LOL. I also just looked at Flowers Horse tank also how far it has come since I was last on too.. I guess that I can not go away like that again because I just Miss to much when I do that.. LOL hahahhahahah

242bats

will you be taking some good pics on sunday for us to see lol !!! the cree led is what i am looking at but i may to a "diy" system

meowzer

Scott.....we miis you when you are gone too
242bats...I will take pics...good ones...LOL...well the best I can

meowzer

Just got home.....I think I am gonna put the puffer in the 54G for now....and the brain in the 225G...I belive it is a scolymia (?? on spelling)

2quills

Can't wait to see pics of the new light system when you get it Meow. And will be watching for results.