New reef safe King Angel

lionfish12

or not..... No, Im not going to spend my whole life cleaning my tank like u do. They make filters, skimmer, wet/drys, and cleaner magnets for a reason. My tank is clean and the 125 is spotless b/c its new. CASE CLOSED!
Dont get yourself banded again.

timg

Moderators, I motion to have lionfish12 removed from this board until he can show that he is here to learn and respect others drive to learn

squidd

There used to be a "sticky" for reporting members at he top of the page...Might have been removed too soon...:thinking:
There is a "report this post to a moderator" line on each thread/post...:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

lionfish12

me? lmao! I just told him what i think and i have the right to say what i think about the angle in the tank. You guys dont have to jump all over me. You all can disagree with me but its what you think. ( we can all make different choises on what we think and i am just telling him what I THINK)
CASE CLOSED AGAIN.

golfish

Originally posted by lionfish12
I just told him what i think and i have the right to say what i think about the angle in the tank.

NO, you do not have the right...you need to read and ask questions only...

lionfish12

Lets all delete our threads and just tell him WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HIS TANK. Stop making a big scene baout it. :joy:

lionfish12

I believe i can do have the right to say what i want and express what i feel. Read the bill of rights..
Ok its over... not more fighting. Say "PEACE" with me.... Lets all be a happy swf.com family.

bang guy

Originally posted by lionfish12
I believe i can do have the right to say what i want and express what i feel. Read the bill of rights..

The First Ammendment of The Bill of Rights state that the Justice system has no reign over what you say.
However,
There are consequences other that being jailed, like being banned, edited, censored, etc. Please keep that in mind.

lionfish12

Im prop wrong but i have never read it but you hear about the rights and fredoms in school. Im not trying to start trouble. Im just telling him what i think.. :happy:

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Considering that SWF.com is known for many "tang police" types, on the face of this arguement it would seem that you, lion, are being mistreated. I think, though, that if you can get beyond the harsh words and feeling that you are being ganged up on and try to see if there is a real message, you might learn something.
That said, lets leave the topic alone as several of us have rudely interupted this topic.
As for the report to admin option, you can always email the SWF.com Admin by using the contact button to the left. However, don't expect SWF.com to get rid of members just because you, and maybe others, are simply annoyed by an individual.

lionfish12

I never wanted to make this a big deal but people think i dont know any thing, but i was just telling him what i thought.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, and now others said what they thought.....:rolleyes: So, now that we have all said what was on our minds, let get back to Jamnan's thread about his new fish. Which, BTW, is gorgeous. :D

beth

Administrator
Staff member
This whole thread ended up being about lionfish instead of Jamnan. I dare say that that was not what Jamnan was hoping for.
Jamnan, please feel free to start over in another thread. And lionfish, do me a personal favor, if Jamnan does start another thread, please just stay out of it.