New Stand and canopy for customers 470

hi is your store location anywhere near darby or colwyn, pa thats where my daughter lives . i'm from delaware. what is waterford near
Kathy

ace 72

Holy Smokes creative!!!!! I live in Cranesville, PA. We are basically neighbors. When I finish schooling I will have to look you up for a tank!!!!! I never thought I would hear from anyone in this area. Good luck with your store. I hope you are still in business in three years.

creative

Ace refresh my memory where is crainsville? Is it just North of Albion? I have a good frend just south of Crowleys.

ace 72

Yes you are correct. Almost the same as Albion. I am minutes from Crowleys. Who is your friend? I may know them.

ace 72

I guess I don't know them. Good try though. I know the road you are talking about and the names sound familiar like someone I know has talked about them. Have a nice day!

zsalinas

Creative, I have a few questions for you. My dad and I are going to be putting a bar in our basement and my dad wants to put a fish tank in the bar kind of like the in wall tanks. How hard do you think that'd be. I noticed you said to ask if anybody wanted some design advice so I figured i'd ask you. I'll give you measurement or whatever you want or I can email you just let me know thanks!

tennisace

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
Creative, I have a few questions for you. My dad and I are going to be putting a bar in our basement and my dad wants to put a fish tank in the bar kind of like the in wall tanks. How hard do you think that'd be. I noticed you said to ask if anybody wanted some design advice so I figured i'd ask you. I'll give you measurement or whatever you want or I can email you just let me know thanks!
In-bar probably won't be that bad in my opinion, it already has some support and a frame around it, but who knows, I've only built 2 cabinets one was a basic one, but it was really nice looking, and the other was just recently and it is really high, fluted wood, and sliding doors. Really it won't be a problem as long as you put the time in, and have fun with it. It is best to have something creative that you spent time on, rather than something crappy that you will regret later.
Great cabinet by the way, yours definently beats my sliding door one (that makes me mad because I came up with the sliding doors and my dad and I finally came up with a plan. Several weeks, and one ER visit later, we were done. Now i see yours...
)

zsalinas

yeah i don't think it'll be to tough because behind the bar can be completey open where you store everythind and where the tank is you can still access it and everything. We wanted to go with like a 120 gal 48x24x24. I think it'll be awesome since my dad wants it but I'm sure I'll be the one maintaining it lol

creative

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
yeah i don't think it'll be to tough because behind the bar can be completey open where you store everythind and where the tank is you can still access it and everything. We wanted to go with like a 120 gal 48x24x24. I think it'll be awesome since my dad wants it but I'm sure I'll be the one maintaining it lol
I'd be happy to walk you through the project give me a call when you have a chance and we will talk about it.
Todd Swartwood
814-873-7711

600k4

Beautiful Work on the stand. I would be very proud of it. The tank looks glass, is that correct? Who sells glass tanks that big? Thanks

devaji108

Is the back of your stand closed or open? The reason I ask is the I just set up a 240 and the sand is made out of 1inch wood really nice stuff but when I close the doors it "sweets" so much änd this is wenter. I am thinking about opening up the back a little what do you all think?
Deva

crox

Very nice tank. I already told you that when I am ready you have to do my tank!!

j-bird

VERY nice tank, the guy who you built it for is also on these discussion boards showing off thre new tank. I was just looking at it a couple of days ago, I will try to find link.
GREAT WORK!!!!