New Tank or..........

pitbull01

oh-lol. I am so hurt. lol. I am kidding-but I understand your love for baseball. If I could go to the superbowl...

treybomb

ok everyone well tickest went on sale at 12 central today and we tried online and on the phone for an hour... and we had no luck....
we had four computers going and my mom on the phone...
tickets sold out in the first 18 minutes
so i guess im gonna get a new tank!
not that its a bad thing---- i was in a win win situation here!!: )
justthought i would let you know!

bluelagoon

Originally Posted by treybomb
im just interested what you college students do with yor tanks when school's out??

just look for the thread titled "to all college students" it's in the nano tank section i believe....
i'm not keeping too much in my tank, not a lot of corals, just some pulsing xenia, lr, my false perc, brittle star, and hermit crabs. it will all be coming home w/ me for christmas and spring break, and again over the summer. lots of work, but i love it too much to give it up, and i just started. i'm already dreaming of the HUGE tank my boyfriend said i could get when we are all settled down....

i just noticed our new smiley option: ***)

sweetdawn

since he has three years till college he can get it all set up really nice and when he goes to college he can give me the tank I will even go pick it up. No trouble really

bluelagoon

Originally Posted by sweetdawn
since he has three years till college he can get it all set up really nice and when he goes to college he can give me the tank I will even go pick it up. No trouble really

lol... ur gonna be jealous of MY tank one day... and then you'll beg to come visit me...

roofis

OK. Here it is. If it were me, I'd get the tank, BUT, your 15...Go to the GAME. Man, that ONE game will be a lasting memory for the rest of your life...especially if your a die hard fan of either team, but a casual fan of both, the memory will still be there. Take your dad, or your best friend. It's all about the memories, and later on...like xmas, talk everyone into getting you a tank.
Ps....I originally voted for tank, but after thinking about it, this is my final answer. lol. You'll have fun no matter what though.