New Toy

babyb

btw jeeps are the funnest, just dont buy a rough country lift, oh and dont bend a tie rod

babyb

Originally Posted by bayside
look into the infiniti G35 2 door, just like the Z but a lot sharper. im not positive so dont quote me on it but i dont think the prices are a huge huge difference.
i have one and love it. tons of power and you can still get most of the nissan nismo aftermarket add ons for it. next to my M3 it is my favorite car i have.
if you are set on those two choices the decision is what you are looking for in a car, if you need to have enough room in the ******** and have toys that you will need to haul the choice is obvious. but if you want a fun car to tool around in the Z is pretty fun but i must say the G35 is a lot more fun
want a fast toy buy an mr2 turbo

bayside

O my g35 would stomp all over a mr2 not to mention they r pretty ugly. but ya i have 2 other that would too
ya never heard of a 735 either but there might be one. i love my 760 also it is a suite rolling around car and comfortable as heck. i also want one of the m6s but i just got the new m5 and i have a 2005 m3 so i cant really get one because my garage is already way to full with my 5 cars and boats and such

demartini

Originally Posted by AGENT-X
well, I bought the 350z. the dealer had a left over 06, so I go a dcent deal on it.
yaaay!! you are going to love it! just don't take it grocery shopping haha

demartini

it's a good school. I have met a ton of cool people. I mainly go there because I can live at home while I'm in school. The school is really old, but they are going to remodel it. You should check it out and see how you like it. San Francisco is awesome, so it's worth it to go to SFSU and live in the city... SF is a lot of fun!
Do you know what you want to major in?

agent-x

Originally Posted by bayside
it is a very fun car i dont think you will be disapointed, congrats on your purchase
Thank you. So far I love it. I'm taking a little road trip the first week in April, so we'll see how I like it then.

agent-x

Originally Posted by DeMartini
yaaay!! you are going to love it! just don't take it grocery shopping haha
yeah, I filled a box with stuff that was in the truck I traded and the box wouldn't fit in the back. it was a fairly big box though.

agent-x

Originally Posted by Bronco300
pics lauren or agent?? por favor
I'll try to get some today or tomorrow. It's overcast here, so I don't think they'll turn out to good today.

Originally Posted by DeMartini
it's a good school. I have met a ton of cool people. I mainly go there because I can live at home while I'm in school. The school is really old, but they are going to remodel it. You should check it out and see how you like it. San Francisco is awesome, so it's worth it to go to SFSU and live in the city... SF is a lot of fun!
Do you know what you want to major in?

Not quite sure yet, possibly marine bio, or teaching.

agent-x

sticker was $30,500 but I got it for $27,500. came with the normal stuff a 350z has. it's a 6 speed manual, sticker says 300hp, so that means probably around 250 rwhp (figure you lose around 15-17%). I'll be doing a few modifications to bump up the hp a little. so far it's a really fun little car.