Nfl Playoffs

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
and just to add to puffer, the colts froze in last years playoff game with the pats.
thank you, i once again rest my case, its in the colts head they can beat em and once its in their head you wont beat em.

puffer24/7

wait, wasn't its just the secondary that just scored or is it my eyes. Scooba maybe u can help me out.
nice, dude

cichlidfor

and wasn't that a 73 yard interception. Looks like your points are gone scooba. I guess its time for you to go back to the google search and type in, "what is football?"

puffer24/7

scuba i hate to say it but your an idiot when it comes to football stick with the fish and leave football to me and t, by the way t is cichlid

puffer24/7

and wasn't that a 73 yard interception. Looks like your points are gone scooba. I guess its time for you to go back to the google search and type in, "what is football?"

nice

scubadoo

Scooba it could just be luck and guessing that one team that gets into the wild card doesn't mean you are a football know it all.

I don't claim to be a know it all...but I do have some understanding of the game for various reasons. Make any assumptions you want

scubadoo

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
nice

What point..I said they would win earlier in this thread...way at the beginning. I simply stated I thought Jax would play NE tougher. They did not..I was wrong. that they would give NE a game. But I never said they would lose.

cichlidfor

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
Very early i this thread I picked the PAts to win...no suprise here. I did think that Jax would play them a little tougher.
The problem I see with a NE INdy matchup is that the Pats still have a suspect secondary and a patchwork offensive line.
They have the coaching to go to the Super Bowl...but they may not have enough talent due to injuries.
Yes, their recent playoff record over the past few years is impressive....and Brady is no doubt a prime time performer.
I see the NE weakness on defense...especially in the secondary. If they get beat in the playoffs it will be by a team throwing the ball IMO.

No but you said their secondary was weak and soon as you said that, pats got a 73 yard interception and Jags are getting flat out whooped which disagrees your above opinions.

scubadoo

No but you said their secondary was weak and soon as you said that, pats got a 73 yard interception and Jags are getting flat out whooped which disagrees your above opinions.
But it is consitent with my earlier opinion that the Jax QB's could throw a couple based on their inexperience as playoff QB's. Look it up several posts ago before the game strated. I actually though Leftwich may get the hook early.

scubadoo

scuba i hate to say it but your an idiot when it comes to football stick with the fish and leave football to me and t, by the way t is cichlid
No that really hurts my feelings...

:hilarious

dea_mt

shut the f up, u freaking loser, your offense sucks, your defense is ok, we should have beat you, but wait till next year buddy
you're a friggin tard. our offense will rock your ass. we had one bad game. clinton portis will run all over you. yeah wait till next year; we'll be better and you'll be worse!

scubadoo

I'm sure based on your football knowledge you do not beleive that the JAx passing attack compares favorably to Cincy and/or Indy passing attack.

cichlidfor

it may not hurt ur feelings but its a true statement. Just like Reggie Bush got shut down during the Texas game is a true statement.

cichlidfor

Originally Posted by DEA_MT
you're a friggin tard. our offense will rock your ass. we had one bad game. clinton portis will run all over you. yeah wait till next year; we'll be better and you'll be worse!
Wow...Your an ass. You barley got over 100 yards today. So stfu.

scubadoo

Good and/or great teams find a way to win. The Washington offense was awful. So, they made up for this by scoring on defense with one turnover and another leading to a TD. They had one key inerception in the end which meant loss for TB.
The defensive TD output of Washingtom equaled the offensive TD output of TB. THis was the difference in the game. I beleive both defenses from an nfl perspective shut down the others offense. The Washington defense was just better today...and TB was unabel to take advantge of the breaks they were given.
This is the game in a nutshell..
Brunell threw an interception...and TB turned that into ZERO points in the 4th Qt. .

scubadoo

it may not hurt ur feelings but its a true statement. Just like Reggie Bush got shut down during the Texas game is a true statement.
Good...glad you beleive it.

dea_mt

Wow...Your an ass. You barley got over 100 yards today. So stfu.
do i really need to quote myself. you haven't seen clinton portis and santana moss this year well if you didn't know both of them broke records so you STFU!!!