Nike's 10g Nano.

curry

Hmm so acan eat pellets.. interesting... ;)
Oh I never got around to getting that cryptic. I ended up getting the six line and so far so good. Spends a lot of time dipping in and out of caves, eating well and not bullying anyone... YET. I posted a pic of him in my thread.

nikesb

Dont think he should bully anyone. you have a much larger tank. also, my old became really aggressive after 3-4 months

speg

wow amazing design and love the corals. What's the lighting you got for it? You've probably already mentioned that but I don't feel like digging that deep :)

nikesb

yehp, i have the aquablue special directly above the sps so they get most of the white light. my acans are growing fast as well. my rainbow acan went from 4 heads to 10+ heads in less than a month. i also have a purple death frag in there that went from 3 to 6 polyps in 3 weeks. the purple deaths are maintaining their colors too. 4 t5's are probably just the right amount for growing sps. more than that is just for coverage

nikesb

should be good but id really get rid of the 10000k and replace it with another aquablue special. make sure that the aquablues are surrounded by ati blue+ that way you get a nicer tint to the tank