Nike's 10g Nano.

nikesb

thanks! I'm pretty sure i've finally found the game to make my tank soon! going to be asking a couple of more questions and soon I will be rimless :D

nikesb

well, 2100 range for magnesium and now my orange turbo is dead and so is another of my astreas. this thing is getting crazy -_- on another note i ripped off alot of the bryopsis yesterday but it doesnt seem to be coming back. going to leave the mg alone for now and just slowly bring it down with water changes

nikesb

crossing my fingers man! i might get the chance to get a cryptic six line wrasse tomorrow! crossing my fingers!

nikesb

scored a cryptic six line! traded my regular six line and it was a pita to catch him!!! slightly changed my rock work because of him. anyways, scored him for 15$ after trade and right away, this six line is MUCH MORE DOCILE weee. i'll try to snap a pic.

nikesb

Thanks meowzer! I've been looking for this fish for 4 yrs! i've wanted one ever since my old 55g

nikesb

yah lol. this fish is so easy to photograph! he doesnt dart around like sixlines. hes very free floating and will just stay there. its like a goby in a wrasse's body

curry

Lucky!!! I went to 4 different places today and only one guy said he might be able to get one for me =(
It's beautiful!