other corals:
PSP
GSP
kenya tree
colt coral
and thats it i think lol

J

jplace003

I just ordered one also, I found a place with shipping and a 25% discount they were doing it was only 45 bucks total. What kinda lighting were you going to do? I was thinking the mini coralife mini fixture with 10k and actinic. The little filter it comes with is that good enough to use? With that size of tank will you just be doing water changes every couple days ?

nissan577

ima do:
the coralife 2x18w 10k and actinic
aqua clear 70 modded into a fuge
and water changes 1 gallon every week to 2 weeks
and congrats!!!!!!

J

jplace003

I would love to see the filter mod, I admit if it works I am willing to steal your ideas, I mean "borrow" ;)

nissan577

its coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from ups:
MIAMI, FL, US 12/21/2009 7:09 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/21/2009 3:45 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

troy989

yay!! your using your water right?? so u can put in stuff right now my bro decided on 10g but he got 15 lol but it was almost as cheap as pico

nissan577

no. ima use my local reefer seller water and rocks. ima add sand but later down the road. unless she will sell me some lol.

nissan577

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!! im going in a bit to get the rock and water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my rainbows with the RPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meowzer

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3193756
ITS HERE!!!!!!!!! im going in a bit to get the rock and water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my rainbows with the RPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe you.....you should have taken a pic of the box