Nissan 3g Pico Diary!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

we dont want that. well the rocks are in and the corals too! i got my rainbows, RPE and some others there.
this is in the tank
RPE
Fire and Ice
Raptor rainbows
5-Color rainbow
Purple death
Brown greenish paly
PSP
GSP
kenya
Finger leather
Purple Cloves
cloves
green acan
red acan
"black hole" zoa
candy cane
toadstool
waiting for them to open to take pics
and 5lbs of rock

J

jplace003

Do you mind if I post a pic of my Pico setup with sand and LR ? I got her setup I went with the AquaClear 20 I am gonna try and make that also into a mini refugium. I used Live-sand and Live-rock from a 20 gallon that was just sitting in my garage cycling to keep everything alive.
Are there any other PC fixtures that are 12" besides the coralife ? I do have the mini 9" but I would like to get a 12" fixture since I saw that posting you listed.

meowzer

OMG...You put all that in your tank already??? I can't wait till they open....that should look awesome

nissan577

i will do so once they open!!!! tomorrow they should! maybe cause i added the rock they are stress but they should open

btldreef

You may have answered this ... are you putting any fish in this tank?
Just curious, because I'm about to do a 3G Pico (shh, if my husband finds out before I put it together, he'll kill me).
I saw one that a friend did with a tailspot blenny it it, think the tank is a little small for that so trying to see what others do since it is one of my favorite fish.

J

jplace003

Im not sure what to add to it, I will know more on Thursday when I get paid :D

nissan577

you can do a tailspot blenny but if you will move it later on then it will be good
also clown goby work great.