Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

Originally Posted by dankbardy31
http:///forum/post/3019157
I have been laughing hysterically thinking about someone pulling a wagon with water jugs in it. thats hilarious Newb!
Seriously though Carlos, if you don't have lids for the water jugs I have seen people use duct or masking tape to cover the top or even use rubber bands to hold a piece of plastic over the top. Like the plastic that the marine salt comes in. I have personally transfered about 6 5 gallon jugs this way and had no real spillage. Just whatever you do don't take the corners fast!
lol i do that as well! put the bags over! thanks tho!

nissan577

well i finally got the RO water and the tank is running again. gonna do a WC tomorrw since lfs had no more salt lol. idk why

nissan577

i just wasted $130 in drs. foster and smith in a mag 9.5 return pump and 160g reef crystals salt mix. im still getting the t5 retro kit from hellolights. anyone know a discount code???? lol would help alot. also i will be getting 60-80 lbs of LS real soon as well. and as for LR im still looking around to see if i find a good deal.
the fuge set up was completed today and it looks awsome! lol. all we have to do is test it. gonna take pics tomorrw.
as for skimmer which one is good but not that expensive?

nissan577

so i dont get this.
i post pics of the tank and no one comments????
dont make sense!
anyway here some updates!
well the fuge has been done and tested.
got the mag 9.5 today.
got 160g salt mix of instant ocean.
painted the stand.
just waiting to get some more pvc and tubing and water is going in!

spanko

Very nice Carlos. Are you getting any air bubbles from the return pump? Doesn't look like you have a bubble trap before that return pump section.
Oh yeah, calendar looks nice too!!!!!!!