Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

rlablan

nice pics! And I never said that i didn't need your help. What I said was I wanted meowzers option too. - and yes meowzer... I do appreciate you.- So I just ordered my custom sump and got a hold of the overflow guy. it'll all be done and ready with detailed picks and all sort of goodness by monday!!
Anybody reading my stock list? I sooo want to keep a lobster. It's totally going to happen. I want to... Is that a bad idea? are they carnivores?? lol

rlablan

So what are those corals you have ^^ there that look like a cluster of daisies?? they are really tiny and look to be pink and white, or possibly green? i have never seen those. And I might want some for my new tank??

bmac_2727

Wow, your tank is amazing. I had to give up my hobby about six months ago becuase the army told me to go back to Iraq....ya sucks i know. Anyways when I got back I was hoping to set up a 29 Bio but I am still kinda a newb. I had a 29 gallon I bought from Walmart that I put alot of money and time into before I left but I really only stocked with fish with a green bulb for my percs. Reading this really extremely long thread of yours has inspired me to build one up when i get back. Hopefully sooner than later. I am still kinda confused about the whole refugium in the second section but I am sure when I get my hands on it and look at it myself it will get clearer. Just keep the threads coming and pics cause it really helps pass the time around here with something I am actually interested in.

nissan577

Originally Posted by rlablan
http:///forum/post/3111820
So what are those corals you have ^^ there that look like a cluster of daisies?? they are really tiny and look to be pink and white, or possibly green? i have never seen those. And I might want some for my new tank??
this one?

nissan577

Originally Posted by bmac_2727
http:///forum/post/3111949
Wow, your tank is amazing. I had to give up my hobby about six months ago becuase the army told me to go back to Iraq....ya sucks i know. Anyways when I got back I was hoping to set up a 29 Bio but I am still kinda a newb. I had a 29 gallon I bought from Walmart that I put alot of money and time into before I left but I really only stocked with fish with a green bulb for my percs. Reading this really extremely long thread of yours has inspired me to build one up when i get back. Hopefully sooner than later. I am still kinda confused about the whole refugium in the second section but I am sure when I get my hands on it and look at it myself it will get clearer. Just keep the threads coming and pics cause it really helps pass the time around here with something I am actually interested in.

well im glad your learning and are coming back! we here at swf support our troops!
anyway if you have any questions please contact me via pm. thanks again! and i know its a long thread