Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

sorry i dont take pics alot. it just my dad cannon rebel sucks for taking macro shots since i dont know how to use it. any pointers????
ENJOY!!!!

nwdyr

hey OLD friend!!!! I am OUT of the swf hobby as of 2marro :( just lost interest. been sellin of all my tanks , me and my kid got into R/C stuff and thats where the "hobby money" went! lol. This last tank is more of a "trade" deal , some cash and he is givin me a 46gal bow front tank, stand , protein skimmer and some other "stuff". He offered me his LR in the deal but he has stock lights on the tank! I told him his rocks are just....rocks. NOT L/R anymore lol. He thinks its still live. well after lookin here again....I WANT ANOTHER REEF TANK!!!! this one I am tradin 2marrow is the first JBJ nano I started with 2yrs ago. But I got lazy and the tank has hair alge , what a pain in the....!!!!! Done EVERYTHING and cant get rid of it. thus the loss of interest.If you ever want to talk e-mail me , I am never here anymore. Take care buddy.
Mark (nwdyr@aol.com)

nissan577

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/3210716
hey OLD friend!!!! I am OUT of the swf hobby as of 2marro :( just lost interest. been sellin of all my tanks , me and my kid got into R/C stuff and thats where the "hobby money" went! lol. This last tank is more of a "trade" deal , some cash and he is givin me a 46gal bow front tank, stand , protein skimmer and some other "stuff". He offered me his LR in the deal but he has stock lights on the tank! I told him his rocks are just....rocks. NOT L/R anymore lol. He thinks its still live. well after lookin here again....I WANT ANOTHER REEF TANK!!!! this one I am tradin 2marrow is the first JBJ nano I started with 2yrs ago. But I got lazy and the tank has hair alge , what a pain in the....!!!!! Done EVERYTHING and cant get rid of it. thus the loss of interest.If you ever want to talk e-mail me , I am never here anymore. Take care buddy.
Mark (nwdyr@aol.com)

well im glad you stop by!!!!
i miss you my friend!!!! many things you help me with! i will email you right away!
it kinda sucks you are getting out the hobby but what can we do.
i hope you get back in it soon! well take care and i will keep in touch with you when i can! i also am a fan of R/C cars but i dont like wasting money on it cause what can it do for the world. well once again im glad you stop by

happy late new year!
Carlos

katsafados

Tanks looking good!
What are those red zoas called? I have some of them that are growing really slowly at the top of my tank.

nissan577

no
the green ones are radionactive dragon eyes! the red are watermelons or eagle eyes. idk the difference.
but they are like $10-$20 for a frag of 20 polyps or so.

the bro

Wow your tank is amazing nice pics! What kind of zoas are the red, blue and green ones? Do you get most of your frags from lfs or other people? Seems like most of the corals at my lfs are lacking bright color. The ones they do have that are bright are a single color not muiltiple.

nissan577

Originally Posted by The Bro
http:///forum/post/3211047
Wow your tank is amazing nice pics! What kind of zoas are the red, blue and green ones? Do you get most of your frags from lfs or other people? Seems like most of the corals at my lfs are lacking bright color. The ones they do have that are bright are a single color not muiltiple.
i get them from my local reefer
thanks man. and i think you are talking about the eagle eyes.
i love them!!!!

nissan577

Ive been thinking about this and ive been dying to do it. let me know if you think its a great idea.
what i wanna do is the following:
move all the top rock but leave the rocks around. what im saying is the top view looking down is just gonna be nothing. no rocks are gonna be there.
next is add some egg crate there but making sure you cant see it looking at the tank. like the pic below.

on the egg crate i would add sps frags like loads to make it grow like this:

the end results within time will be like the pic above and i will love it!!!!
so the finish project with all the frag will look like this:

with rock covering the side.