Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

im sorry subie you know i didnt mean it (or did i) the world may never know. lol. if we stay quiet then rebel is the loser chief lol. shhhhhhhhhhhh

nissan577

here are some pics. sorry for the quality it was taking from my cell. my bro took the camera again. lights just came on
dumb cell

nissan577

the dumb cell in taking photos. there are some corals in the sand but you cant see them cause the camera of the phone sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys

nissan577

guys guys guys guys great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my royal gramma is coming out. hes hiding under the rock. lol. but like he comes out then he hides. then he comes out then he hides again. hes really scared. i think today is the big day he comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay

rotarymagic

Can you honestly feed an anthias 3 times a day or have an autofeeder for it? I honestly don't think its really good to put a anthias in a small tank... Dwarf angels are not reef safe, they're a ticking bomb... unless you're willing to withstand some destruction, don't get one of those.

nissan577

then what fish should i get next?
im planning on getting a bicolor blenny and maybe a small blue green chromis. but what can be my show fish?

nissan577

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAGE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebelprettyboy

Carpenters Wrasse
McCokser Wrasse
... And skip the chromis. if u get that ud need to get at least 3 of em. then thats move bioload.
And thats if ur sixline dont get to aggresive. and dont get the bicolor and get one of the wrasse

nissan577

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2801861
Carpenters Wrasse
McCokser Wrasse
... And skip the chromis. if u get that ud need to get at least 3 of em. then thats move bioload.
And thats if ur sixline dont get to aggresive. and dont get the bicolor and get one of the wrasse
but wouldnt my sixline fight with one of the wrasse? i really want the mccoskser!
many people say not to put them together. what do you think. and ok i wont put the chromis