Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

alexknight

PH - power head. maybe my brain was going faster then my fingers at typing lol...
mmm give them a day and see what it does... if it is still doing the same then I would start checking everything.

subielover

No clams on stock lighting
I think you should get some duncans, and some nice open brains for the sand. As for fish, if I had a bigger tank I would get a midas blenny, you will have to research that one though as I am not sure if your tank is big enough. They are awesome though, really nice looking and TONS of personality...like you

nissan577

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2796904
No clams on stock lighting
I think you should get some duncans, and some nice open brains for the sand. As for fish, if I had a bigger tank I would get a midas blenny, you will have to research that one though as I am not sure if your tank is big enough. They are awesome though, really nice looking and TONS of personality...like you

why thanks subie that really touch me.
your the greatest man. idk what i will do without you. i think i am gonna buy some duncans.
are acans good?

nissan577

ok thanks guys ii will leave the xenias alone. i havent touch them so far and they are pumping a little better now thanks guys

subielover

I know my zoas get pissed when my hand is even in the tank and close up for a little bit too, so your xenia will be fine, IMO. Duncans are my favorite, and acans are right up there too. They should be fine on your stock lighting and there are so many color variations that you can really mix it up. I mean take a look at Blazins tank and you tell me if acans are good

blazin2k6

Yahhhh take a look at my tank and tell me if acans are good :) HAHAH. OH THATS AWESOME , SOMEONE REFERS TO MY tanks when they are talking about Acanthastreas :) I almost feel special in a sort of way HAHAHA. Thats tight. Thanks for tha shout subie. And nissan yeah everything closes up sometimes for no known reasons. I am getting super worried right now because i got some algae growing on my frag of northstar blue zoas and two of them are not opening :(

nissan577

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2797492
I know my zoas get pissed when my hand is even in the tank and close up for a little bit too, so your xenia will be fine, IMO. Duncans are my favorite, and acans are right up there too. They should be fine on your stock lighting and there are so many color variations that you can really mix it up. I mean take a look at Blazins tank and you tell me if acans are good

i know subie blazin tank is so amazing with the acans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it. i think im get 2 of them

nissan577

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2797813
Yahhhh take a look at my tank and tell me if acans are good :) HAHAH. OH THATS AWESOME , SOMEONE REFERS TO MY tanks when they are talking about Acanthastreas :) I almost feel special in a sort of way HAHAHA. Thats tight. Thanks for tha shout subie. And nissan yeah everything closes up sometimes for no known reasons. I am getting super worried right now because i got some algae growing on my frag of northstar blue zoas and two of them are not opening :(
blazin dont worry about it. ive had zoas that havnt open in a couple days. to my opinion i think the zoas are getting use to the water. so dont worry. how long have they been like that?

nissan577

guys i just fed my candy and its so freaking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had a camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its so cool im so happy
and my frogspawn is eating as well. i love the mysis