Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2807243
oh yeah, famous last words lol.

hahaha I know. It aint gonna do good long in a 75 either!
how much did u end up dropping at the LFS?
And is that a

[hr]
clown? Im gonna get a pair for my 40 whenever the time comes! But itll be a while..

nissan577

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2807269
hahaha I know. It aint gonna do good long in a 75 either!
how much did u end up dropping at the LFS?
And is that a

[hr]
clown? Im gonna get a pair for my 40 whenever the time comes! But itll be a while..
I've had a black banded before in my 75. It grew to be 2 feet in length. And a what clown?

nissan577

lol. me and you are the same! and thanks! im glad i have a fan
your tank is really amzing too you know. more then mine! and yesterday i wasted my only 30 bucks in my fish! and food! ahhhh i just cant stop buying stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its addicting. im looking for a camera to take pics of my tank but i dont find it

pdmxb2000

ya now im just lookin to fill my tank with sick zoas and rics. i got a fuji finepix something or another. its 10mp. i still dont think it does the tank justice. i wanna get myself some nightmares zoas, i think they are my favorite. and reefkeeprz had these sick frags a while back of unknown oranges but i didnt have any money i think im gonna get ahold of him today and see if he has them

nissan577

yea reefkprz is the best. i bought from him some fire and ice and baby blues and some others zoas there and they came out super great. hes a great seller. i recommend him for sure. question how much is your mh in your tank?

pdmxb2000

its 70 watt. i have a 24 watt actinic along with that. i had heating issues at first, but drilled a couple hole in the feeding lid and temp is stable at 80 all day

pdmxb2000

my fire and ices zoas dont have the blues in them like eveyrone elses. as u can see in the clown goby pic, those are my fire and ice's booooooo

whisk

LOL. Well, first i gotta say your tank is coming along nicely and already has tons of variety in it and i gotta say i like it a lot. I like your fish a lot too, hows that six line doing, i think i want one of those, they look really cool. So the reason why i laughed was because i was looking at all your corals and fish and then all of a sudden i see this shark egg and i'm like wtf? lol, its because i never seen one in a home aquarium before, it made me laugh. what type of shark is it?

nissan577

Originally Posted by Whisk
http:///forum/post/2808032
LOL. Well, first i gotta say your tank is coming along nicely and already has tons of variety in it and i gotta say i like it a lot. I like your fish a lot too, hows that six line doing, i think i want one of those, they look really cool. So the reason why i laughed was because i was looking at all your corals and fish and then all of a sudden i see this shark egg and i'm like wtf? lol, its because i never seen one in a home aquarium before, it made me laugh. what type of shark is it?
its a black banded cat shark lol. yea alot of my friends were like wtf! all i did was laugh. my sixline is doing great. thanks for your concerns! and thanks for the comments. but as i said before lol its there for now guys dont worry

nissan577

i just received my new frags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ima post pics once they open