Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

pdmxb2000

i actually still am not sure if i like the way my tank looks. and i really really wanna kill all the yellow polyps in my tank. they have taken over my kryptonite zoa colony. i tried puttin vinegar in them tonight so we will see what happens. i actually did my first zoa frag tonight. i fragged the kryptonite colony and am thinkin bout takin it to the LFS to get rid of the yellow polyps cause they are all over that rock

nissan577

just remove the mother colony of the yellow polyps and take each polyp out. my friend did that and it work! thats why i hate yellow polyps

pdmxb2000

the mat of the yellow polyps has like spread into the mat of the zoas. i dont know how else to get rid of them. thats why i fragged the kryptonits, im makin sure the frag makes it then the rock is goneee before the YP spread anymore

nissan577

dam man!
i hope you find a solution. YP are so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant take it! is the vineger working?

nissan577

well guys everything is doing great
but my ghetto nemo lol is alone. I want him to make friends and to host my xenias.
ima take pics today. And I might buy corals today. Idk yet I'ma let you know

pdmxb2000

no the vinegar didnt work. they musta spit it out. im so annoyed i just want the rock gone. if nobody takes it this weekend im taking it to my bootleg LFS for store credit

nissan577

Originally Posted by Pdmxb2000
http:///forum/post/2809718
no the vinegar didnt work. they musta spit it out. im so annoyed i just want the rock gone. if nobody takes it this weekend im taking it to my bootleg LFS for store credit
why do you call it bootleg? Is it ghetto or something? Lmao