Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

but mine are filled with coraline algea though. except for one thats in my little island. lol. hes still white!
but dont worry in a couple months hes gonna be purple. lol.

nissan577

Originally Posted by happityLogan
http:///forum/post/2810609
i could of, but i didnt. :)
i know i know, but why dont you cut them off of the plugs? I plan on doing myn very soon
i know i will but hardly no one notices. except the really really white one. lol. and you didnt say anything cause mine is better looking lol

mckevinfang

LOOKING GREAT!! love the new additions!!
is that really a shark egg in your tank??
dont they need 100gal+ tanks??

Keep it up
i cant wait till i start fragging

nissan577

thanks man

And yea that is a shark egg but he's just there till he hatches. Once he does he's gonna go to my 75gallon tank.
Me either!!!!!!!!!! I hope you start soon

nissan577

i know i know. but 2 of my lfs had the eggs in a 24 jbj and they were hatching them there. and placing them in 100g. but i had in my 75g two of them already for 2 years
lol.

nissan577

guys urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a royal gramma, some clown there, and the sixline wrasse. i had the bicolor blenny but he died today. the bristle worms are eating him
im trying to get him out but i cant! anyone know why my blennys keep dying? can it be my water? if it is then howcome the other fish are great?
help anyone? what can i do to take out all my bristle worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funkysean5

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2811205
guys urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a royal gramma, some clown there, and the sixline wrasse. i had the bicolor blenny but he died today. the bristle worms are eating him
im trying to get him out but i cant! anyone know why my blennys keep dying? can it be my water? if it is then howcome the other fish are great?
help anyone? what can i do to take out all my bristle worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice tank!
But sorry about you blenny.

rebelprettyboy

Dont take out the bristleworms and let em eat the body!
Guess 3 fish is all u need!! Or maybe the blenny isnt meant to be. Siz line harrasing it or gramma...
Wats ur parameters?

nissan577

no one bother him at all. hes was always on his own. but this is my 3rd blenny. my first one died when i had 2 fish! i just dont get it. maybe i cant have blennys. im so mad though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ima check my water real soon. you think its that? but the blenny was doing fine yesterday, eating algea and everything.