Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

lol. i was but i cant. ima post them tomorrow. i just turned off the lights. sorry subie. i will tomorrow!
thanks for the comments!

nissan577

lmao ok ok fine i will dont worry guys. can i atleast hatch it though?
1001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

Page 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2811963
lmao ok ok fine i will dont worry guys. can i atleast hatch it though?
1001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe that your going to give the shark back. Your just going to keep it.

nissan577

wow coral keeper. you people are my friends! and friends believe friends. and if you dont wanna believe me when i say ima take it back w.e then
im getting tired of this crap

subielover

I know you will return it, no doubt if you say you will then I believe you
Hey when you got your bicolor did he have some white markings and stripes? I have read it is due to stress, but also when you first turn your lights on people have experienced this as well
What are your experiences?

nissan577

wow man its getting annoying. i got the point. having a shark is dumb. but give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now lets talk about my corals. arent they beautiful. oh i also got a bristle worm trap. hopefully it works

nissan577

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2812053
I know you will return it, no doubt if you say you will then I believe you
Hey when you got your bicolor did he have some white markings and stripes? I have read it is due to stress, but also when you first turn your lights on people have experienced this as well
What are your experiences?

well when my bicolor was alive yea it had white stripes and markings. i notice that my bro blenny has them as well and its been in his tank for a while already. so i guess its normal. and when i turn on the lights he seemed fine though still with the markings.
and thanks subie! your the greatest friend on here!
atleast someone believes me