Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

mtbenino

sorry, to here that Nissan. I hope they come back. No movement at all from them. Did they just peel them off rock or what.
Look at my thread when you get a chance and tell me what u think please.

nissan577

Originally Posted by mtbenino
http:///forum/post/3009250
sorry, to here that Nissan. I hope they come back. No movement at all from them. Did they just peel them off rock or what.
Look at my thread when you get a chance and tell me what u think please.
its ok! thanks mtb!

i will take a look now!
i hope they come back!

nissan577

hey guys! well as you may know i have a wave tank diary here! but i dont wanna have 2 threads of diary! so what ima do is keep this nano one up and include the wave tank here also. since the nano is going down and i dont wanna leave you guys ima update the wave here. but the same time update the nano till it goes down.
here is the link of the wave.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=354846 please post anything of the wave here in this diary

nissan577

well here is a small update with the nano.
the nano has water but has no filtration going on. since i have no RO to topoff i had to disconnect the pump. the water movement it the K1. i am gonna go a 5-7g SW change. so far nothing has died except one acro!
it kills me but i have no way of reaching the SW or RO.

cal559

Here's a picture on how you could go into town...

Instead of pulling a person tie a wagon to your bike like Nano said...

dankbardy31

I have been laughing hysterically thinking about someone pulling a wagon with water jugs in it. thats hilarious Newb!
Seriously though Carlos, if you don't have lids for the water jugs I have seen people use duct or masking tape to cover the top or even use rubber bands to hold a piece of plastic over the top. Like the plastic that the marine salt comes in. I have personally transfered about 6 5 gallon jugs this way and had no real spillage. Just whatever you do don't take the corners fast!