Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

well i have an update, did the flatworm exit and lost my orange shoulder tang, yellow tang, cardinal. so really im down with the end results. i did everything the instructions said to do. even a 25% water change and i lost those fish. tomorrow ima go buy another 25g of salt and make another water change and buy the right media. i have no more flatworms but i really miss my fish. what can i do!!!!

ohhh no I am so sorry!!!! See that is why I stopped coming on here for awhile is when my 40gal crashed almost sold all my stuff.. It sucks!! Sighs well at least they are gone *the worms*.... But still sucks!!!

nikesb

hmm having fishes die after fwe, i would say there were tons of them inside/under the rocks that you couldnt get to

nissan577

ruby tell me about it! i hate it but still a fresh new start means a new begining :) im just sad the fish died. Nike to my relief one of my clowns still lived and the flame angel to. i was so glad to see him today :) but still like i said im still down after what happend. did another 25g water change today so praying everything is gonna come out amazing!

nikesb

just keep at it man, ive been through crazy stuff with the aquarium in the past month, and im pretty disappointed myself

nissan577

so i got the new ATI purple PLUS :)! i love it!
so im doing front to back
Ati blue plus
Ati aquablue special
Ati blue plus
Ati purple plus
Ati blue plus
Ati blue plus
Ati aquablue special
Ati blue plus
you guys like???? i love the color!

meowzer

looks cloudy too.....you still have some stuff though...and I am pretty sure you will rebuild it even better

btldreef

I'm bummed that you lost so much, but excited to see what you do with this tank next!
Did you ever used to dip your corals? Do you plan to from here on out?

nissan577

i will always do it from now on :) i regret not doing it before. but now for sure. and im so excited but i want the old fish back.

rlablan

I just saw how crazy long this thread is.
+1 to what blitz said... Does Nissan have a tank again? What is going on with this. I have a lot of reading to do...