No more rics or zoas

Z

zoagirl

Please, please reconsider! I just recently found this site and was so looking forward to getting some zoos and rics from you. Please???

spiderwoman

I don't think anybody here would have a problem on buying high quality clams and zoa's/rics if they were available on SWF.com. There's 13 to a dozen clams that are currently available... they are not what I want. I want the ultra grade, King type of clams that CC was offering. Zoa rocks that are currently available... everybody has them. I for one want the unique/rare zoa's and rics.
OK I'm getting off my soap box now.

codylowe

Jeese this created a hurricane - wait tsunami - of responses. I hope this gets fixed soon. Maybe SWF.com will see how invaluable you are to this forum.

codylowe

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2738688
dont take this to offense mods, but just cuz your zoas and rics arn't the best doesnt mean you ban somebody who dedicates ALOT of time growing and fragging wonderful rics and zoas!!! I mean if your gonna ban him from selling the least you could do is sell some stuff like his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree

He's offering things that you guys won't/don't sell.

I myself bought things off of Mike a few times and I will be the first one to admit that he's not running a business. I know this because if SWF did the things he did as far as shipping costs, packaging, communication, and accidentally placing a few freebies in the box a real business would go out of business.
I was very happy with everything about Mike and his livestock and even equipment. I am just upset that other hobbyist will not be able to experience that I had with him and his generosity.
I was hoping to one day be able to " share the wealth " like he did but I just can't afford to even keep my own tank going.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2738719
I don't think anybody here would have a problem on buying high quality clams and zoa's/rics if they were available on SWF.com. There's 13 to a dozen clams that are currently available... they are not what I want. I want the ultra grade, King type of clams that CC was offering. Zoa rocks that are currently available... everybody has them. I for one want the unique/rare zoa's and rics.
OK I'm getting off my soap box now.
+1

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by majormaz
http:///forum/post/2738708
I don't think people on hear reported them. It was mostly likely the SWF owner who decided to put a hault to their selling. Just think about it with all the new updates the site is getting it was time.
I would also prolly agree w this but who knows?

rebelprettyboy

Candycane made the same thread eariler that not many ppl saw that said the same thing pretty much as FLRic. And after a few of us post (3 of us) in the thread got deleted and no more candycane? I didnt know he was banned but thats what I hear...

majormaz

Originally Posted by codylowe
http:///forum/post/2738773
I think he just can't sell - otherwise, he wouldn't of been able to post this thread.
Then how did CandyCane post his thread about no longer selling clams? The thread was of course deleted.

majormaz

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2738777
Candycane made the same thread eariler that not many ppl saw that said the same thing pretty much as FLRic. And after a few of us post (3 of us) in the thread got deleted and no more candycane? I didnt know he was banned but thats what I hear...
Same thoughts.

flricordia

OK. I haven't been banned yet, just accused. I do have a good idea on who it was. And if it wasn't the person I am thinking because I wouldn't sell him any rics it is someone who I possed off because I told them not to sell any of there things on a thread I started that had nothing to do with selling.
Either way, I would rather not sell anything and be accused of selling than get banned from this site. Not because of the site itself, but becasue of the decient pple I look forward to communicating with here. I don't really think it has anything to do with SWF sales to be honest. I think SWF admin has to look into any accusations. Maybe I am right, maybe wrong. Doesn't really matter. What goes around usually ends up coming around and any that treat others poorely it will come around someday. So I am not worried about it, just was upset that someone has nothing better to do then start trouble for someone else.
I replied to SWF and told them that I will gladly send a copy of my bank statement and paypal balance if they think I have been making a profit in this.
I was actually hoping they will want to see the accounts, then maybe they will feel sorry for me and give me a big discount on supplies, that is if they were to carry anything anyone actually could use in drygoods.
Hell, I am scrounging to buy gas for the generator for the storm around the corner much less making anything from selling some rics. Electricity, salt, chemicals, filter maint., shipping supplies, taking off work to ship, sometimes I wonder what the hell I am doing.

Mike,
I think you do the things you do because you know it makes other people happy like myself.
I never asked for anything more than I ordered but you always suprised me with something and I know you did this with others as well.

silverdak

ya this is crap... so the nice guy trying to make some money on the side will get screwed... all the other sites I belong too let you post competitors links, they know in the end you will come back because there stock is the best and there prices can't be beat. as far as people "running a business" if you don't have real proof.. you don't have a case against them, this site should consider supported vendors or sponsors so that if person xyz wanted to sell some stuff on the side they could pay the site to be allowed to. not too hard to figure out. I wish SWF would jump into this thread and explain exactly what is going on here, I personally have a couple buddy's of mine that want to do a group buy together and there are 4 or 5 sites all in the running, SWF is one of them but not doing to good at this point trying to stop a senior member from selling frags of what he has bought and grown. sorry if what I said is in the wrong... but this is just crazy