NOT a big fan of TATTOOS ESPECIALLY on Women!

miaheatlvr

Hello all, obviously this is my own personal opinion. ME PERSONALLY I dont like tattoos on women. I think there is a very fine line between what could be considered art and what just looks trampy. Women with tattoos to me looks like putting graffiti on a fine piece of art (gods beautiful natural canvas).. and then the person gets one tattoo and has the urges to get another and another and it starts to look gross to me.. And dont let me start with all the girls wanting to get tr@mp stamps on the lower back? What up with that? Why is it absolutely necessary for every teen girl to get one? What is the big attraction? Just imagine looking at those things on all those 40+ 50+ and up women when they reach that age? I dont think they would look very becoming at all.. ANYBODY else agree or have an opinion on that?
TATTOO REMOVAL fuels the BIGGEST BOOM in the dermatology field!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/09/10...val/index.html
(Look what and where the girl is getting the tattoo removed in the pic) lol

digitydash

If they want it I see no big deal with it.It your preference if you don't like them not everyones though.

mr_x

are you going to be looking at 40+ 50+ and up women in a sexual manner? who cares how tattoos look on them! LOL
i happen to like tattoos on women.

m0nk

As a guy who has a few tattoos myself, I personally don't find any fault in a woman having one or more; it would be hypocritical of me if I did. Also, if it's a good tat, done in the right place in the right way, it can look hot.

cowfishrule

i loff and i loff when i see stuff like this.
what is that fat slob Kat Von D going to say to herself when she turns 50? 60? Im willing to guarantee that sometimes she looks at herself and says, ugh, what am i doing?

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/2545229
i loff and i loff when i see stuff like this.
what is that fat slob Kat Von D going to say to herself when she turns 50? 60? Im willing to guarantee that sometimes she looks at herself and says, ugh, what am i doing?
Theres one brave soul!
so far 2 against and 3 for

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/2545245
Theres one brave soul!
so far 2 against and 3 for

dont get me wrong, a tat or 2 (get it.. tat2.... ugh i stink) is not bad. it all depends what and where, just like guys.
what i laff about most is when i see girls with all kinds of tats all over and say to myself, wow- thats gonna suck trying to cover up on her wedding day.

alix2.0

nice timing with this thread seeing as nybutterfly currently has a thread up showing off her tats...

very classy.

kerriann

eh, depends on the tattoo really...something small and hidden isn't bad but some of them just look plain trashy! i'm planning on getting 3 stars on my hip bone (hopefully this summer) but it's something i can easily hide and really will only be seen if i'm in a bathing suit or low jeans with a shorter shirt. but that's as far as i'll go with a tattoo. i DON'T want it to be seen when i get married or when i'm at work. we have people in the office that have tattoos all up and down their arms and i think it looks so unprofessional...

jtrzerocool

i think that tattos on women are HOT...but again...its personal preferance...
well...to certian extent...i think tattos are hot in moderation...i dont think its attractive when women have full sleevs and such...

crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/2545267
dont get me wrong, a tat or 2 (get it.. tat2.... ugh i stink) is not bad. it all depends what and where, just like guys.
what i laff about most is when i see girls with all kinds of tats all over and say to myself, wow- thats gonna suck trying to cover up on her wedding day.
Well. I can say I have tattoo's and so does my girlfriend . All of our friends have tattoos and a lot of our family members have then too . We do not hide them they are a part of who we are . they tell a story and we don't hide that its like a history of who we are and what we have endured in our lives . I find her tattoos beautiful and I hope she does show them on her wedding day . BECAUSE THATS WHO SHE IS . To cover them is to lie about who you are . Honestly if there are people that think its trashy then they are close minded and choose to base any opinion of a wonderfull woman on the way she peacfully seperates herself from the mass of people .
The differance between those with tattoos and those with out is those with tattoos dont judge you based on the fact you dont have a tattoo .

fishycpa

I really appreciate and enjoy the artistic value to tattoos. Lots of small, cheap tattoos of mickey mouse and flowers are no good, but nice, detailed, large tattoos can be beautiful. I am not a woman, but I have 2 tattoos and will be getting a half-sleve upon completion of my CPA exam.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2545313
nice timing with this thread seeing as nybutterfly currently has a thread up showing off her tats...

Nice observation! I started my own thread because I didn't want to hijack her thread. Like I said in the header. This is a completely self opinionated thread, no more no less.

sciknen

i think girls with tattoos are smokin hot
and kat von d lost a crap load of weight
and she looks hot with tattoos
are u some skinny stick?
wait i just looked at ur myspace
ur the last person who should be calling her fat

jmick

It depends on the tat and the woman. I agree, some women look great with a tatoo...with the exception of the lower back tats. I hate those and IMO, they are almost as cheesy as the guys who have the barbed wire tats on their upper arms. Also, if you are going to have a playboy bunny symbol you'd better be hot or it looks really silly.

breiwa1

Some look hot, so do not. I have one from when I used to think I was cool, I do not regret getting it, but no longer think it is as cool as I once did.
That being said, different strokes for different folks.

L

lsu

I received (long story) a tattoo in college and have recently finished up the horrible removal process. The laser itself is quite painful and continues to burn/sting for several days. It is also expensive, I spent around $5000 having it taken off, so if you get one I would think long and hard about it, as I cannot stress enough how bad the removal process is. To each their own, I have nothing against tattoos on other people just not me.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I actually have no preference regarding tattoos. I don't mind others who want them, men or woman, though I feel the legal age for getting tats should be 18, not underage.
What I do find interesting is the number of tattoo topics that get posted here from those who wish to show off their body art. I wonder why this stands out, whereas getting other things "done" does not? I'm thinking that the only one who really cares about your tattoos, is you. Perhaps I am wrong? Perhaps other tattoo lovers want to see everyone else's art? Or perhaps others, even non-tattoo-ees want to see it?

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Beth
http:///forum/post/2545449
I actually have no preference regarding tattoos. I don't mind others who want them, men or woman, though I feel the legal age for getting tats should be 18, not underage.
What I do find interesting is the number of tattoo topics that get posted here from those who wish to show off their body art. I wonder why this stands out, whereas getting other things "done" does not? I'm thinking that the only one who really cares about your tattoos, is you. Perhaps I am wrong? Perhaps other tattoo lovers want to see everyone else's art? Or perhaps others, even non-tattoo-ees want to see it?

i am a person who loves to see tattos...i dont have any currently...however i plan on having one soon...i love to see what other people have...