Novic150 Shark Question

jim27

Originally posted by NOVICE150
Bad grammar bothers you? Do you realize how many errors in grammar, punctuation, and overall sentence structure you have there? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I knew that was coming. My only response to that is something I've already posted.
Originally posted by me:
"I dont mind little things, but WHEN PEOPLE START TYPING LIKE THIS IT GETS ANNOYING. WOULDNT YOU AGREE NOVICE."
If you don't want an arguement then next time try calmly explaining your problems with me instead of getting upset and calling me names.

bang guy

Come-on guys.... stick to the topic.
All caps bug me too. I just ignore the entire post because it's too hard for me to read. No need to have a quarrel about it.

grouperhead

I just ignore the entire post because it's too hard for me to read.
Agreed.
Novice and Jim, you have both acted immature on this thread. Let's drop it and move on. Both of y'all have good advice to share, and if y'all can't share it in a clean, civil manner, just don't. I don't know if y'all have vendetta or what, but drop it.

sdshark

I was hoping to some advice.
But you talk about everything other than what the actual subject should be. Sharks.

squidd

Originally posted by sdshark
I was hoping to some advice.
But you talk about everything other than what the actual subject should be. Sharks.

Ya, sometimes that happens... Informative?... No... Entertaining?... Maybe, if you like car wrecks and dog fights...;)
You just got mixed up in the middle of something else...So how is your Shark/Egg doing? Hatch yet?
If your still around why don't you start a new thread about your Shark and where your at with him...
There's lots of people who would be happy to help you out and help you take care of your Shark...:D
:cool:

jim27

Considering there was an arguement going on when you first posted, I would have just started a new thread if I were you.
Also, do a search for "shark egg" in this forum, they've been discussed alot and you'll probably find answers to most of you questions.

cdubbs

One question..im not trying to start an argument or anything but why is it so bad to write in all caps..im not saying do it all the time but if u do it once or twice i dont think its a big deal..And how does it make it harder to read.. its still the same letters

jim27

I can't really say its wrong or bad, but its annoying and a pain in the ass to a lot of people(including myself).

cdubbs

ok, so make sure newbies know that before they get there @$$ ripped open for doing it when they dont know it offends some people

grouperhead

I can't really say its wrong or bad, but its annoying and a pain in the ass to a lot of people(including myself).
Me too. I just hate it. It's harder to read and there really is no reason to type an entire paragraph in all caps. How hard is it to take off the caps lock?

tony detroit

Originally posted by Grouperhead
Me too. I just hate it. It's harder to read and there really is no reason to type an entire paragraph in all caps. How hard is it to take off the caps lock?

second that

novice150

Originally posted by kinkfish
HEY CAN I KEEP A WHITE TIP IN A 50 GALLON TANK AND LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON ALL DAY!!!!!

Only if it's kept with non aggressive tank mates, like a baby humpback wale.:D lol

bang guy

you are never aloud to type on this board agian!!!

ROFL!! That's a good one! :D
but you should have typed "ewe our nevr two tipe on this bored agian"

novice150

novice how dare you spell wale wrong(whale) you are never aloud to type on this board agian!!!

OOPS I DIDNT EVEN NOTISE THAT I PROMESS TO TRY HADRE NEXT TYME!!:D :p