Obama now is considering cutting benefits for vets.

nwdyr

just think of all the BILLIONS that MR. Walk on water ( aka Mr , "CHANGE" ,AKA thank god we found a "black man" BLAH BLAH BLAH
has given to companies like AIG to give to the same CEO's that Bk'ed the company . How many people could that money have helped?? Our Pre. is a idiot! and all of you that voted him in deserve to suffer...and you will! Where are all the rats they found under rocks , to vote this jerk in ? where are all the Obama is da MAN threads?? bunch of fools! He has already spent MORE then ANY other Pres. in his first 50 days in office , signing EVERY pork filled bill that crosses his desk. During his Campaign he said " I will fine line veto EVERY bill" he has not done that even ONE TIME! If there were a law against BS he and his children and there "water Dog" would ALL be in jail for life!. I don't know who I think is a bigger ass , him or all of you people who put him there! I hope you all end up homeless , but hey it was all worth it because ...WE HAVE A BLACK PRES
idiots!

reefraff

So the media is starting to take notice of this. Some vets right guy got to talk to Obama and O wouldn't rule out the possibility. Wonder how many will walk away from the military over this if they are stupid or arrogant enough to try it. Hard to prosecute a few hundred thousand guys for desertion when the government violates their contract.