oceanic 140 aggressive tank

puffer24/7

the lfs guy even helped me set it up he is really really nice i love this grouper i would hate to give him back but i want a little baby so i can see the lil baby grow up to be just like that big papa i have now and i will mention it again i can not believe how strong he is

harndog

I don't know if it is right but I would have did the same thing. Just watch your water test daily for at least 2 weeks and do water changes as needed. You should be ok.

puffer24/7

will do also forgot to mention it is water from when he had it set up so its the exact same tank but in a diff house lol but i will still do water changes i dont think i need a heater though

puffer24/7

72x18x25 pretty good i guess all i know it is heavy and very big and has very thick glass i think oceanic are one of the better made aquariums if not right up there in the top 5

aw2

Definately not a 2' long Panther...maybe 8" - 10".
I also see another fish, in pic 3 (I think) above the yellow decoration. What is that?

puffer24/7

aw2 u are a manager at a bmw dealer right? if so can u tell me how to get into that profession i love to sell things and iam always number one in my classes for doing fundrasers and my mom and dad said i could sell anything and never take no for an answer i am not spolied by no means i am just a smooth talker in person but on here i might not be but in real life well i mean in person i am and a very good talker at that so how do u get invovlved in doing stuff like that because i love to sell sell sell and sell

puffer24/7

no all i have is a panther grouper in that tank i would never put an angel in that cloudy of water i think it would kill them

puffer24/7

but i do see what u guys are talkin about i just went to see if it was my pump but my pumps are black and blen in with the background

space_geek

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
no all i have is a panther grouper in that tank i would never put an angel in that cloudy of water i think it would kill them
...the fact that you'd put ANY fish in that cloudy of water is quite sad...but other than that...the tank looks nice. And, you went with CC huh? Even after everyone said LS? Have fun with those nitrates!

aw2

This is what I'm talking about...
It is clearly a fish...looks like a Blue Faced Angel and you can clearly see the reflection of the fish at the top of the water...

puffer24/7

thats freakin weird i only have a panther grouper i swear if u lived close i would tell u to come on over i would not spend 150 bucks on a fish and have it die on me thats just stupid and space geek its a panther grouper i think it will be fine do u agree jcrim and aw2 and anyone else

puffer24/7

no i do not guys i am just as shocked as u why would i spend that kind of money on that beatiful of a fish if its just gonna die