oceanic 140 aggressive tank

space_geek

Be sure to post some pics first thing tomorrow morning with the lights on and everything! I want to see this tank cleared up a bit!!
Also, I would like to see some pics of your filtration and all that too! Just to get some info on your tank! Thanks!!

puffer24/7

me to sorry i think that the cc is fine enough and there seems to be no air bubbles coming up so hopefully i should be ok. crossin my fingers guys. but it should be ok. see space i am now using .'s plus i can always get the consumer to love me back lol

puffer24/7

will do to all of ur questions but why has aw2 not got back to me. jcrim u understand what i mean by only takin up the 2 corners then it curves in and runs the full length

rgmason

Puffer somtimes you may frustrate people but you always comeback with funny haha's its a good thing got me laughing.

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
will do to all of ur questions but why has aw2 not got back to me. jcrim u understand what i mean by only takin up the 2 corners then it curves in and runs the full length
Gotcha

harndog

Puffer I am no longer in the car biz but Have sold in the past. It is a very lucrative biz if you like to be there all the time. I would say to become a manager you would have two options go to school for biz management and go sale at dealership while in school to get your foot in the door. The other option is to go sale and move up the chain from there through hard work and dedication.
Words of caution be prepaired to meat some of the worst people you have ever met. Most dealerships will hire anybody for a short peirod of time to see if they have what it takes. I came from a white coller office job to the delership in a college town and I have never seen so many drug abusers it was crazy. Needless to say I am back in the office. sitting in a cube is not so bad. Management is no fun either. been there done that. You have to deal with everyones problems and your own. Think long and hard about your future it will pay off in the end. Good luck with the tank.

puffer24/7

thank u very much and will take all ur information u gave to me a long hard sleep over what i should do college would def be in their for business and hopefully all will go well with the tank

puffer24/7

hers my new yellow belly or golden belly call it whatever u want. he has truly made it his home he made like a bed as soon as i put him in, he moved all the gravel around in the corner with his teeth and boy are they sweet lookin

rgmason

Puffer Puffer Puffer hmmmm. big panther, dogface hmmm i suspected a blueface to. its up to you. Are you sure the panther just doesnt really belong to you instead of you holding him for the local fish store.

E

exile415

are you really sure you don't have an angel in your tank ? I think I remember you talking about a bluefaced angel in a thread .. and I see it and so do a few others, funny. Also why does your LFS want you to keep the large panther in your tank ?

space_geek

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
i do but i dont want u to see my pup the killer whale lol
Why wouldn't you want me to see your panther grouper? Because maybe we'd find a bluefaced angelfish in the pic too?

space_geek

Originally Posted by Rgmason
Puffer Puffer Puffer hmmmm. big panther, dogface hmmm i suspected a blueface to. its up to you. Are you sure the panther just doesnt really belong to you instead of you holding him for the local fish store.
I agree with this statement. I HIGHLY DOUBT that his fish store asked him to just "hold him for the LFS." Something is definetly "fishy."