oceanic 140 aggressive tank

puffer24/7

trust me the panther is the lfs and the blue face is mine i wanted it to be a surprise but here u go my blue face

space_geek

Nice blueface!! Did this tank already have fish in it before you bought it so it is used to all that bioload? Either way, AWESOME ANGELFISH! Is he eating?

space_geek

Why does the best have to wait? And thats great he's eating, but the stuff that they wrap sushi in is called nori. Its a good supplement food, but has very little nutritional value, so get it eating something healthier soon!

space_geek

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
i will get a full tank once the lights and canopy are situated which will be later on tonight
Oh, you havent turned the lights on yet? Are you just letting the fish get used to the tank first? If so, thats a very smart idea!

space_geek

what should i get that is healthier for him, what about the krill iam feeding him
Krill isnt bad, but it is still not very nutritional, although it is good to feed it occasionally. I would recommend mussels (not in shell), MYSIS SHRIMP ALL THE WAY, maybe some formula one flake, some angel formula, you know...good stuff. ALso, my brother in law is an ANGEL EXPERT (hes been in the hobby over 20 years) and whenever he gets a new angel, he always buys a nice tree sponge, or ball sponge, so it can acclimate in "style." LOL! But, sponges, in the wild, are an angel's main food source.

space_geek

iam gonna go to the grocery store and get some mussels right now, well in a few
well, if you're gonna go to the grocery store, do what I did. Buy some uncooked shrimp, squid, fish, and whatever else they got (that isnt too expensive) and bring it home and put it all in a blender. They put it in a cookie pan and smooth it out and freeze it...then take it out and break it up and put it in plastic baggies or something, or glad containers, and feed pieces of that to your fish! VERY HEALTHY! ANd VERY CHEAP!

space_geek

oh i would say he is about 4 to 5 inches
COOL! Looks like he is just finishing up his color change, because I can still see a line on his head and near his caudal fin...