Ok I give up 58g Corner for sale.

team2jndd

the only zoos I have left are the maneaters. All the corals are sold so I will give you frags of each. I will give you one large purple one large green one orange and a few maneaters for 50 shipped. You will get about 10 maneaters and the shrooms are all good sizes. I may even throw in a few extra different shrooms.

l brodie

I am interested in all your corals for $250. How much would shipping be to 59106? Also, is it possible to ship your lights. Can you tell me more about your lights. Thanks.

team2jndd

ok two things. All corals are sold so i can only do frags. The only way I can sell you the corals are if you can offer me a better price than 250. And the guy who offered 250 is willing to pick up so it would have to be better than 250 plus about 30 for shipping. Packaging the corals is annoying so I would rather give them to him unless you can make a much better offer. If you want the frags or you can make a better offer let me know.

team2jndd

Oh and as for the lights they will be pretty expensive to ship so i would guess 200 shipped. I always have the post office package fragile things so they can guarentee it and they charge alot. I was hoping to get somebody to pick them up locally but I will ship for 25.

l brodie

How long is the light system? How much all together, if I take all your corals and the lights shipped to 59102?

team2jndd

The light is a clip on its only i think 18 inches wide? thats a rough guess but its around that. Its basically a pendant but it clips to the tank. Its a great fixture. Let me get back to you with the total price shipped.

team2jndd

Well, ur pretty far away so Im gonna say it would be close to 50 to ship. The only thing is is that is priority. I dont even want to guess how much overnight shipping would be. It will be about 2 days for them to get there overnight. Most of the corals should be fine with this but there is always a chance that one or two might not make it. Could you do 350 shipped? I will double wrap each coral in bags quarter filled with water the rest air. Those bags will go in a thermos. Each thermos will then be placed in a ziplock bag. The thermoses will then be placed in a styrafoam cooler that will be filled with packing peanuts. That container will be placed inside a garbage bag and then placed inside the brown shipping box.

l brodie

How many corals is that all together? Are all your zoo's gone? Does that include your sponge and clump of gsps? What about your frags?

team2jndd

The gsps are on a heavy rock so I didnt include them because its about 6 lbs of rock+ the huge clump of gsps so im selling that seperately. But, for 350 shipped you would get all the shrooms the colt the giant elephant ear the rock of elephant ear shrooms the colony of maneaters the 8 headed hammer the octobubbles (there are a few) the anthelia(if it opens up) the favia the leather toadstool, and then all the random shrooms. If you buy all that I will include the lta for another 30 and the sponge for another 20.

team2jndd

I will do 70 shipped for all the mushrooms. I dont have pics but there are 7 different kinds and most of each kind has more than one shroom. There are green watermelon, fuzzy, umbrella, red, purple, orange, elephant ear. They are all pretty decent sizes as well.