Ok, I will come out and say it now.

sweatervest13

Half way there buddy!!! That rocks!!
How is the wife feeling?? Mine always feels like crap the first trimester when she is prego. Have you had to make any late night food runs for any crazy cravings yet??

S

siptang

not really a late night cravings but some food cravings here but some cravings here and there.
We will find the sex of the baby next week. My wife was supposed to find out this week but someone at her branch had her baby so she had to reschedule. :/
Pray for a boy guys!!

ak_reefer

I prayed for a boy and got one just because if I had a little girl I would need 3 jobs!!! My nieces who are now grown still have me whooped!!
But as many visits to the ER we have had it equals out!!
Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!

S

siptang

I think i need to purchase guns if I had girls lol. Finding out the sex this thursday!!
keep me in your prayers for a boy please.

S

siptang

Sweatervest looks like your right.
I will be having a beautiful baby girl.

sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.

snakeblitz33

I cant tell if that is a jellyfish or a squirrel,...
Lol!
In any case! Congrats on having a baby girl. I know i love my daughter and enjoy hanging out with her. I know you will too. Are we all sti merting for lunch or something at MACNA?

S

siptang

lol, thanks guys!!
yes, seth. We can have lunch, macna AND dinner!!

Congrats man, I can understand that this is the proudest moment of your life and you must feel as a complete family person and yes, with child a lot of responsibility comes, so be prepared and make life beautiful.

flower

Awwwww a little girl, how sweet....LOL, I never could figure out the ultrasound pics, how the doc could tell that's a girl I have no clue. I'm so happy for you both.

ironeagle2006

Trust me a little Boys thingy shows up like Mt Everest on the Ultrasound and if it isn't there the Girly Bits look like the Grand Canyon to the Tech.

S

siptang

Hahaha thanks guys. She will be taught right at the early age. ;)
sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.