opinions needed

jennythebugg

i painted these for a friend who is doing their nursery in dr .seuss they are supposed to be kinda abstract but maybe they look kinda like a 3rd grader did them . should i chuck them and get a traditional gift ? and dont lie, if you hate it i need to know cause i dont want to give a crappy gift , thanx in advance...jenny

pezenfuego

I'm fond of the Horton Hears a Who one.

The cat in the hat one isn't terribly special but I think it would be a good addition to a nursery.
That's my opinion and I have an A+ in art class. You know what that means...
Absolutely nothing.

flower

I like them! I think it makes a perfect gift. Just a hint of the cat in the hat...nice.

lovethesea

LOVE them!!! They are great. Will be extra special since they are for a friend. You should do something like that for your daughter.

nw2salt08

I love them too! I think it'd be a great gift for a nursery. Wanna make a camo dressed bear for mine? lol

socal57che

I think they are uber-kewl. My wife and I like the fact that someone is willing to put time and effort into a gift rather than buying something off the shelf. Even the cheesy stuff (which yours are not) has sentimental value and we giggle when we run across them years later. (Yes, we keep the hand made stuff long after the store bought stuff has been taken to Goodwill)

S

shrimpy brains

I'd proudly hang 'em on my wall and I don't have a nursery!! Love 'em!

oceankid

They are fine and you're doing great but the yellow one is quite plain, why not add some more on it like a few branches or leaves.