OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

jonthefb,
I gotta give it to you... You look like a drunk fraternity guy in Mexico. :D And I'm sure that guy standing next to you still tells stories to all his kids about "that guy that had me take a picture with him" j/k :D :D

sistrmary

This is me a while back. I don't typically look like a hooker...in fact I hate makeup. I was dressed up for something.

galina

Well.. I'm terrible at directions... but its on 441, by the intersection with Hilsborough.. right by where I live. It's in a plaza with Winn Dixie. lol... and that's as much infprmation as I can give with my limited knowledge of where things are. =P
-Galina

benj420

First of all, Galina, you are HOT! . If the rest of you looks like Jennifer Lopez I am going to have to move to Florida and start to stalk you. Just kidding, I'm too lazy to stalk anyone, and let's face it.... no women are really interested in stalking me.....
Hi, my name is Benjamin and I will be your stalker....

Oksana Babiy from The Sopranos, also HOT

Am I going to sit at home like a slug on Saturday night?? Why don't any of the hot reefer chicks live around me?

sgt__york

havn't been around in awhile.. never posted any type of attachment either.. let's see if this works.. thought this was funny - from a pic I saw earlier up.

jonthefb

galina, im gonna second the hottie response. you are a cutie!
jillian, thanks...i think. truth is i dont belong to any frat, just go to school and party like any other college kid. as for mehico, it was a blast and though i dont remember most of it, ive got some pics, and i do remember diving down there, it was fantastic. my buds adn i swam with a school of french angels the size of dinner plates and i swear one of em was talking to me in a sexy french voice! ooh la la!
ha
jon

jonthefb

sgt, thats sweet i am one of the three amigos, possibly one of th efunniest films of all time!~
Dusty: well i think ill have a beer
bartender: we dont have no beer just tequila
Ned: whats tequila?
bartender: uhh. its like beer.
Dusty: is it fattening?
bartender: fattenings?
Lucky: forget it if its like beer well have some. three tequilas!
bartender: sure, sure amigos. enjoy youselves. try not to get into too much troubles okay? he he
my favorite line!
jon

reeferdude

hey ryebread, what gauge are your ears? does anyone else have any piercings? I have my labret and my tongue pierced.

blondenaso1

Galina, I definatley have to agree that you are hot! If you are ever in G-ville and want to go to a gator game or something definatley post and I can accomadate :) OR if you are ever in Clearwater (that's home for me).
Here is a couple pics of my piercings.
12ga in my tongue

slothy

Originally posted by RyeBread
Holy Crap!! I am the hottest chick I have ever seen!!:) :eek:

id do ya lol !!! (if you looked like that chick)

ryebread

Reeferdude-
I have downsized from 3/4" to 1/2" in the last three months...........downsizing before my wedding in four months. 8 gauge in the nips........that smarts.

reeferdude

ya it seems like everyone has their nipples pierced, I just like facial stuff and I might get nipples when I turn 18 but not right now.

benj420

Piercings. Wow, we all do have alot in common.
2- Left Ear
1- Right Ear
1- Left Nostril
1- Tounge (closed up now)
1- Webbing between left thumb and forefinger (closed up now, thankfully or saltwater wouldn't be such a fun hobby. literally pouring salt on your wounds)
I don't wear any of them anymore because it was time to get a "Real Job". I may put a few of them in and snap some pics for fun. Stay tuned.