OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

benj420

You know what's even more spooky?
sammystingray's signature includes the following line:
You can put a bullet in my head, but you can't kill a word that I've said
He is a dead ringer for Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine. Any fan can tell you that one of their most popular (and my favorite) songs is...... Bullet in the Head
hmmmmm. I DO have too much time on my hands.....

benj420

j21kickster,
You not only have one lost brother..... you have TWO!!

Eminem, you, and Dennis the Menace (Jay North)

benj420

I think between work and play I usually burn my retinas for 12 -14 hours per day during the week. Only 1 or 2 on the weekends when I try to do something "constructive".

sal t. nutz

I've heard stories of peeps I look like, so do me Benj, lets see if it is similar to what I have heard. BTW, this is good stuff, making this thread interesting again!

benj420

This is close, but not who I'm thinking of. I can picture the face of another actor vividly, but don't know what his name is and can't think of what he has starred in. I'm thinking either a supporting role in a gangster movie, or a TV cop/lawyer drama. I believe he's Italian, maybe 6'0" - 6"2", kind of skinny. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Now I can tell I will have to get drunk tonight, or this will keep me up all night.......!!!!

plum70rt

Wow, I just spent an hour looking at this thread, what a laugh,
I blew my hard drive this week, missed alot, I have to go dig up a pic:D

maury

Haven't posted much here in the last 6 months, but I remmber a bunch of ya. Good to see you Wrasscal! Remember me? I'll see what I can get scanned in here in a sec.

jonthefb

this is too friggin funny!!
ha ha
this pic was from last summer in cancun. for some reason i got blitzed and then wore this goofy sombrero over my hat all around town and took pics with goofy locals like this guy.
man am i lucky i remember that!
jon