OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

overanalyzer

OK here is a picture my 4 year old took with an old Samsung Digital camera - an old equivalant of a 110 camera..... This is from last Thanksgiving - my wife made me buy more fashionable glasses and shave ....

itchy

<~~~~~~ is pissed... won't let me attach says the file is to big. anyone know how to resize pics? would love the help :( These pics are great, it is nice to see faces of those that post here daily.

i'd like to post a pic but i can't right now. no skills in doing so and i'm currently waiting for the wife to give birth to baby #6. (1 girl, 4 boys and 1 incoming boy!)
:D :D :p
for our next trick, we will show how to slip aq. purchases in while shopping for diapers and formula!;)

magic

one more, you can even go to my website and look at all of them. got some pictures of some diving I

jumpfrog

Pfish: Where in the dessert man?
Spent time in Rhiyad as the personnel commander a few years back.
Tired of brown yet? Must suck having a reef tank at home and no water for miles.:(

Dinhouse,
I must ask this... Are you a bouncer? Or a bodyguard? Or maybe the brother of that guy who was the Neubian in Scorpion King? CUte, I LIKE IT!!!!!

See the resemblance? And to anyone who's noticed, yes I AM VERY obsessed with the Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and The Scorpion King. I'd take any one of them... just have a duel for me. :D

ntvflgirl

Magic,
Was that picture on the beach taken on Crooked Island? Or maybe over there on the way to Mexico Beach where you turn right onto that dirt road, about halfway down, and follow it out to the beach? It's usually not open during the week. Do you know the place? We go there all the time. Low flying planes there, though...and drones. And SNAKES!!! BTW, my husband was a diver in the Navy. Know any of those guys?

magic

do I know any of the drone guys? that picture was off tyndall beach, you head to Mexico Beach on foot down the beach and its about 5 miles down that you come to the trees that go out into the water, and yes I do know the beach you are talking about, there are a lot of shells down there, where dose your husband work? I work way back in the back of the flight line side of tyndall, I store bombs, C4, TNT, ECT....

jonthefb

Damn DIN you totally look like michael clarke duncan from scorpion king and green mile!
crazy!
good luck
jon

itchy

Okay I am gonna try this again. Thanks Nolofinwe I did it thru paint and it worked I think. I had to cut my husband out but oh well. lol If this doesn't work I'll email the pic to ya.. thanks