OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

hnf2k

sammy, i work for a vet and someone comes in with a wolf hybrid. that dog is off the wall. is yoursl ike that also? his goes nuts if it's left alone(because wolves are meant to stay in packs). it's a very skiddish dog. doesn't make a great pet. makes a mess of the house if you are gone for too long.

cuppycake

Wow where have I been?? haha
Go away for a week and look what ya come back too! :p
Hope everyone had a happy turkey day!
(Din slothy only wishes he could be me :D )

babycakes

I am a first time user, and wanted to know what the deal was with this site. I thought this was a cool thread after reading the others. By the way I am slicks gf. He doesn't know I registered here so lets see how long it takes him to notice. :D

ekclark

mmslue, I am concerned about your slightly unhealthy reltionship with Iowa. Your house isn't yellow and black, is it?

benj420

Originally posted by babycakes
I am a first time user, and wanted to know what the deal was with this site. I thought this was a cool thread after reading the others. By the way I am slicks gf. He doesn't know I registered here so lets see how long it takes him to notice. :D

Well, I'm pretty sure this isn't another one of those Slothy-Cakes things, look.... same couch.

By the way, another hot reefer-chick for the tank....

cuppycake

Originally posted by Benj420
Well, I'm pretty sure this isn't another one of those Slothy-Cakes things, look.... same couch.

:mad:

dinhouse

Babycakes is smoking!!!!!!!! Dude "Ben" even if it isn't his girl he gets points from me , He had a hot chick on his couch!

broomer5

Cuppycake
I see your daughter's playing with an allen wrench, or is she just pitching in being the mechanics helper that day.
Gotta love that ;)
Cute little girl !

slick

Thanks man. It is my woman. She was bored and thought she would sign on to see why I spend so much time here. ;) She is a cool chick. She told me to get another tank and build bookshelfs on each side of it. Of course I said ok.

jedininja

Wow, I cant believe how many total cuties are on this board. And more just keep on coming. How come I never see girls like cuppycake and babycakes in my LFS?
Whoever started this thread is too cool. I always thought I was a dork for being on here so often, now I dont feel so bad. :) As soon as I get a hold of a digicam, I'll post my pic. Unfortunatly, I'm not too much of a looker.

slick

Cuppcake your little girl is a cuttie. My gf Babycakes has a 4yr old daughter. I'll see if I can get a pic.

attml

Sure your dogs are all cool, but how many of them can finish the whole six pack and still beg for more? (My 10 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever "Ursa").